“nice hotel and nice staffs”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Baguio
Blue Mountain Hotel
Ranked #21 of 48 Hotels in Baguio
Angeles City, Philippines
“nice hotel and nice staffs”
Reviewed December 9, 2008

i was looking for a cheap hotel since most of the day we will be out, i found this hotel on the net as i was reading reviews...i had bad experiences with some hotels in baguio and i dont want my husband to experience the same. we stayed in this hotel for 2 days as me and my husband celebrated his birthday. i text the number on the net and he replied to me promptly and give me rates. we booked for a room for 2 viewing the mountains, when we arrived the guy told us that they don't have available room for 2 with mountain view but instead they put us in a room good for 4 with mountain view for the same price...that makes it fantastic.

the hotel is not new but its clean, nice view of the mountain, not noisy and staffs were very accommodating and helpful. they also have a viewing deck on the rooftop, nice to have a coffee. you won't miss the place and if taxi drivers don't know the hotel just tell them aguila glass and they will get you there.

• Liked — cheap, comfortable, nice staffs
  • Disliked — floor, it creeks
  • Stayed December 2008, traveled as a couple
1 Thank lady_lucy328

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Philippines
Reviewed October 6, 2008

The person I was texting was very nice, and he was super prompt when he answered my question.

On my second day in baguio, I asked the taxi driver to go to Blue Mountain Hotel, but he said, he is just new and he didnt know where is Blue Mountain, so I said, its along Marcos Highway. But driver said, "ok maam, let's just go there -"Sige maam, punta na lang tayo dun".

I was a little doubtful that he would see the place so I sent a message to this number [-] asking the address. He replied to me promptly.

The hotel has P784 standard, P896 deluxe, P600 basement rooms (it's a basement if the base is Marcos highway, but on the other side, it has a terrace where one can see a good view of the mountains.). All rooms have tv and own cr with hot and cold shower. We just got the P600 room coz we didn't stay long (10pm-3am). My fiancee and I just brought our things there at 1pm, locked the door and enjoyed places in Baguio. When we went back to the hotel at around 10pm, nobody is in the reception on our floor/basement (they have the main reception on the 2nd floor). When we checked out at 3am in the morning, I wasn't expecting that there would be someone to attend to us because their main reception is on the second floor. But I was surprised, somebody came out from the door near the reception and attended to us, and assisted us to our way out. How nice.

I asked him, if we could get a Victory liner bus to Manila right in front of the hotel and he said answered affirmatively. That was good, I could save money for taxi.

The bathroom is clean and the tiles, and the sink and the toilet bowl is new and shiny. I like it coz it has a pail and a dipper (which other hotels don't have), heater and the hose faucet. After seeing that, I regret staying in another hotel (Inn Rocio) with P1300 room, coz they got an old bathroom, and the room and old blankets too.

Another good thing is that the food listed in the menu are cheap. I remember, the cheapest rice meal is P50. We were just not able to try the food coz we didnt stay in this hotel at lunch or dinner time.

I recommend this hotel for those who have tight budget but looking for a good hotel.

• Liked — affordable hotel with good features, clean and new facilities
  • Disliked — for me, the room is small
  • Stayed October 2008, traveled as a couple
2 Thank leelia5678
Philippines
Reviewed February 5, 2008

My hubby and I stayed overnight at bluemountain hotel last Feb 2, 2008 (Saturday). We chose standard room for 2 pax, which only cost 784. Check-in time is at 1pm, check-out is at 12nn the nxt day. If you travel by bus from Manila, you may just ask the driver to drop you off at this hotel. Also, you may just ride a jeep going to the city, fare is only Php11/person. You may also take a taxi, starting rate is Php25 only. Its only 5-10mins to session road.

The hotel is clean and comfortable. We just didn't like the pillows... only 2 was provided, and was too small. There's a small table with 2 chairs in a room and a cable TV.

Another plus ... there is an affordable eatery and grocery store below the hotel. You may just request them to deliver the food in your room. This is good for couples who are on a budget.

By the way, we made reservations only thru phone. You may just txt or call at [--]

• Liked — affordable rate
  • Disliked — pillows i guess
  • Stayed February 2008, traveled as a couple