“The Most Affordable Hotel!!! thumbs up!!”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Baguio
Blue Mountain Hotel
Ranked #21 of 49 Hotels in Baguio
Reviewed May 11, 2011

My boyfriend and I spent our anniversary at Baguio. It was the first weekend of May. We checked in at this hotel and thought it was inconvenient for us as there were no aircons nor electric fans. But as Mr. Mark said, temperature was too cold to use a/c and he was right! There were no reservation fee-I just texted the hotel and tried to reserved a room for 2 and presto we have reserved a hotel.We choose the road side type of room and it was good. There were no roaches or anything. The room was clean as well as the bathroom. We also make use of th free use of wifi, just ask the lobby staff the password. The hot and cold mineral water was also free. Oh, if you want to hangout at the rooftop, bring jacket coz it's cooooold!!

Rates (Php):
Basement 672
Road side 784
Mountain View 896

these room are good for 2 persons!

Buses pass on this Hotel, just tell the driver to drop you. It's on the right side of the road from Manila going to Baguio Hospital.

If you guys want to inquire at this hotel you may txt Mr. Mark Robles, 09175072030.
He's very polite and replies immediately :)

Room Tip: Get the 2nd or 3rd floor!!
  • Stayed: May 2011, traveled as a couple
34  Thank dorothyredsh0es

Reviewed April 26, 2011

I went to Baguio on impulse and the fact that I have to stay for a night hit me. I looked for hotels with affordable prices but the word"affordable" is really hard to find in Baguio. I happen to save their number and texted them to see if they have a room available for the night. Since I am alone, they gave me a big discount and I was able to spend my money on pasalubongs and other stuff. The place is very accessible and is just about five minutes from the city center, SM and tourist destinations. The staff is friendly and you sure are to receive a smile every time.

The room assigned to me was a basement room. At first I was hesitant because of the fact that it is a basement room - below the ground. However, I noticed that the establishment sits atop a high area and a basement room would guaranteed a good view a few walks from the room.

The room is currently being renovated so there are signs of renovation (plasters, uneven wall paints) However, the restroom, although quite small is really clean. For six hundred pesos a night, the price is right and I am planning to stay here again in the future.

Room Tip: You may contact them at 0917 507 2030.
  • Stayed: April 2011, traveled solo
11  Thank nsyabut
Reviewed March 2, 2011

Been here like more than 3times.. I don't know if Kuya Mark is still the front desk. He's very friendly.. or should I say the staffs are friendly. It's not a 5-star hotel, it was made for backpackers who would enjoy the streets of Baguio rather than staying in their rooms. There's cable tv, hot shower.. a decent place for a decent price. You can choose whether the mountain view rooms which costs around 800 or the basement rooms at around 600.
There's an internet cafe, carinderia and sarisari store.. all in one place! no need to bring toiletries of you plan to check in here.. If commuting is within your reach, a jeepney ride will bring you to the city center around 10mins or so.. I might go to Baguio again this March and will surely have this hotel atop of my list.

Kuya Mark, mag wifi ka naman! :D

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled with friends
8  Thank aleksdshooter
Reviewed December 30, 2010

We celebrated our 1st Wedding Anniversary in Baguio and we stayed in Blue Mountain Hotel from December 28 to December 30, 2010. The room is big, clean and the view is awesome, we stayed most of the days out though so we only stayed in the hotel just to spend the nights to sleep. It is really good for travellers in a tight budget. It is true that there is cockroach but we saw only one and it ended its life when my hubby slapped it with his slipper and was flushed inside the bowl. I was not able to use the mosquito repellant I brought just to make sure that we have protection from mosquitoes.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled as a couple
4  Thank actorregoza
Reviewed September 24, 2010

my wife and I stayed at this hotel last sept 21-23 2010,, it was a nice stay!!
the room was clean, the staffs were nice specially ronnie and christian..
i will recommend this hotel to those who are on budget,,
this hotel is only 5 mins away from town proper..
I will be back on feb nxt yr and I will stay here again..

Stayed: September 2010, traveled as a couple
6  Thank jemgarci
Reviewed June 17, 2010

It was my first time to stay at Blue Mountain Hotel and I could say I enjoyed my short stay there. My friends and I only stayed overnight because it was fully booked for the Panagbenga Festival. But we had a great time at the hotel. Service was great. People were polite and nice. You could even text them every once in a while to hold your reservation and they did not mind at all. If there was one thing i enjoyed the most, it was the spectacular view of the mountains from room#9 small veranda. Also, from that veranda one could enjoy the transpo coming in from Marcos Highway (for fun lang). So it's your choice whether to look at the mountain or count the Victory Liner buses coming in. Oh by the way, it is best to go out of the veranda at the break of dawn. With regards to roaches, there was one in our room but it did not freak us out. It was ok than spiders in comfort rooms. So if you're planning to go to Baguio City and don't have much in your pocket, I recommend Blue Mountain Hotel.

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled with friends
1  Thank csbokra93
Reviewed May 12, 2010

Our overnight stay was generally a good one. Receptionist was approachable and had attended to our requests. Room we stayed in had a balcony overlooking the mountain. Inasmuch as it is a small and budget hotel, the place was still kept clean and simple. We were out most of the time, spent only a few hours mainly for sleep and rest, that is why we didn't really go for a fancy hotel. We wanted something cheap but clean and comfy. Definitely worth your money.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled with family