“Combo Meals”

Ranked #210 of 354 Restaurants in Baguio
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery
Reviewed January 14, 2014 via mobile

We had lunch here and were not disappointed. It's pretty much the same as Shakey's in terms of their menu. The combo meals are must-try although drinks are sold separately. The prices are relatively affordable. Overall, the dining experience was great.

There are newer reviews for Don Henrico's

Reviewed January 12, 2014

Had late lunch in their branch in SM. Loved their seafood marinara and mozzarella sticks. Prices are reasonable.

Reviewed January 4, 2014

For people looking for American Style - this is one of the good that you could find it actually is an affordable price that you could find

1  Thank fayblife
Reviewed January 2, 2014

This restaurant has not changed through the years. Their pizza's are still served with the freshest veggies of Baguio and their servings are still huge. Instead of eating in fastfood chains, this is a great alternative! Great value for money. Cost per person is roughly about P250/person and they have no service charge and VAT is inclusive in the menu price.

1  Thank BES711
Reviewed October 28, 2013 via mobile

My family and I went there when I was 15 (Im 21 now). And from what I remember, the food was absolutely fantastic. We ordered carbonara, spaghetti, and a whole pizza which was more than enough for our family (there were 6 of us). I don't remember how much it all costed but I never really thought of Don Henrico's as a restaurant serving extremely expensive meals. I'd say the food ranges from P180-400.

The location is unstrategic though. It's along a busy highway so it's up to you to find a parking spot for your car. Also, the service there was verryyyy slow. It took an hour before they finally served our food and by the time they did, my parents were already aggravated. But Im guessing the service was slow at that time because the place was packed with people and maybe because it was Christmas, they had customers all day and they didn't have the chance to keep up. That's just my guess though. I wouldn't want to wait for an hour again when we go back but I'd definitely dine there again when I get the chance (hopefully, the service wouldn't be slow anymore).

1  Thank inSlippers