“Value for your money”

Ranked #83 of 392 Restaurants in Baguio
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery
Reviewed January 2, 2014

This restaurant has not changed through the years. Their pizza's are still served with the freshest veggies of Baguio and their servings are still huge. Instead of eating in fastfood chains, this is a great alternative! Great value for money. Cost per person is roughly about P250/person and they have no service charge and VAT is inclusive in the menu price.

1  Thank BES711

Reviewed October 28, 2013 via mobile

My family and I went there when I was 15 (Im 21 now). And from what I remember, the food was absolutely fantastic. We ordered carbonara, spaghetti, and a whole pizza which was more than enough for our family (there were 6 of us). I don't remember how much it all costed but I never really thought of Don Henrico's as a restaurant serving extremely expensive meals. I'd say the food ranges from P180-400.

The location is unstrategic though. It's along a busy highway so it's up to you to find a parking spot for your car. Also, the service there was verryyyy slow. It took an hour before they finally served our food and by the time they did, my parents were already aggravated. But Im guessing the service was slow at that time because the place was packed with people and maybe because it was Christmas, they had customers all day and they didn't have the chance to keep up. That's just my guess though. I wouldn't want to wait for an hour again when we go back but I'd definitely dine there again when I get the chance (hopefully, the service wouldn't be slow anymore).

1  Thank inSlippers
Reviewed October 20, 2013

First time i ate at don henrico's was with my big brother, he taught me how to enjoy such a great meal, what better way to teach me by having a meal, a great meal at don henrico's, i enjoyed coming back for years, then i had a meeting with my cousin in law, with our so called society, enjoyed it much too, gave me pat at the back makes me feel like a big man!

1  Thank David D
Reviewed June 2, 2013

We ordered two pizzas for take-out, one rainy evening in Baguio. We brought it back to where we were staying at, had it with beer. Yummy!

Our left-overs just needed to be heated a bit the next day, and the pizza dough still remained soft, not at all a struggle to bite into.

1  Thank Nikki B
Reviewed May 22, 2013

We have been going up and down session road while we wait for the Night Wagwagan.
Surely, our bellies growl like a tiger. Our last meal was hours ago.

anyways, Don Henrico's did not disappoint our food cravings! Pizza, pasta and so on! Well i guess this is not just craving.... it's food addiction!

As much as we wanted to consume all we ordered, we simply can't! Their serving can satisfy 2 hungry adults, and a child and I'm just talking of 1 meal.

As i brace myself for the bill..................... Its amazing how little i have to pay. and we ordered 3 adult meals and a pitcher of Iced tea (mind you) I only paid 800++.

So my advise....... Try this resto.
It's worth it!