“Unique experience”

Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
“Unique experience”
Reviewed August 12, 2013 via mobile

It was a surprise dining in a very unique restaurant especially in the heart of Session Road! Unique in the sense that you can enjoy the different art works here of one of the famous artist of Baguio City. T We tried their famous OMG Rice and vegetable tempura with burger. The tempura and veggie were great! It's a bang for your buck! I did find the OMG rice serving too small. But overall, I would dine in again and recommend this to all my friends.

• Visited July 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Cagayan de Oro, Philippines
“Truly a destination cafe”
Reviewed July 12, 2013

Vegan dishes. Art all around you. Good indie music.A nice small poi pond in the middle of it all. This is Oh My Gulay to me. A wonderful place to sit yourself the rest of a rainy afternoon in Baguio. This place is one you never thought you'd find on a busy uphill like Session Road.

Manila, Philippines
“Sparked my Curiosity”
Reviewed June 27, 2013

My cousin has been raving about this restaurant. A writer-friend suggested I visit this place. An acquaintance said I better try their pasta. And so I did. On our second day in Baguio this year, I made it a point that a trek (yes, trek because you have to go 5 flights of stairs because there's no elevator) to Oh My Gulay be part of our itinerary.

Having lived in Baguio in my early years as a college student, I am familiar with La Azotea. So right after we went to Mt. Cloud Bookshop, I told my husband we'd try this much-talked about resto along Session Road.

Ok, because it's mostly Baguio art and wood sculptures, my 5 year old didnt appreciate it. Not that I didn't too but because she was scared at first, I had second thoughts if we should stay and order our lunch.

A few minutes later, she realized the surroundings wasn't that scary and even explored the place by herself.

Yes, the place is full of art and it's a nice spot to write a script or a short story, or just have coffee with friends. My husband chose a table by the terrace so we can have a view of the fog . Hehe. And since there's not much wood art near our chosen table, my daughter ate her pasta in peace, without fear the sculptures will start to move. :)

We ordered Pasta Mestiso (if I'm not mistaken), Oh My Gulay Rice, and Cesar Asar Salad. My kid ate alot of the pasta, so that's proof it's good enough even for picky eaters. I loved the salad, too. But my husband, who ordered the Oh My Gulay Rice found it's not worth the price. It tastes ok, but could be priced much lower.

My mom and sister followed after an hour and of course, my mom complained that there was no other choice but to take the stairs.

All in all, it was a nice experience. I like the photos we took there. I might return another time but maybe only for a cup of coffee.

Makati, Philippines
“Hidden Treasure?? Well, yaa...maybe..for their interior design & view...not the food & service...”
Reviewed June 24, 2013

I went here 1st week of June with my friends and relatives. There were the 20 of us who went to check on this famous restaurant.

The restaurant is placed on the 5th floor of the green building along the Session Road. Since they don't have an escalator nor lift to bring you up there, so you will need to enjoy your journey getting up the stairs to get to Oh My Gulay. Well, maybe the management as well has an idea of making people kind of tired so they would crave for food by the time they get upstairs.. Hahahaa.. Kidding!! ^^,

The place is very nice.. I was really amazed with the ambiance of the greens, trees, flowers, fish pond, big stones, wood craftings in the place (I was even wondering how did it get up there)... Their CR is really unique..yet so comfortable.. They occupy 2 floors, sou may choose your seats..whether you like it upstairs or at the lower one which is more breezy coz there is window for those smokers to smoke. Since it's on the 5th floor, so expect that you're gonna get a great view of the city's scenery from their window and balcony..

The restaurant opens at 11:00AM. We arrived there before 11 and was welcomed to enter the place to enjoy the scenery and the interior designs of the place. When it's 11:00AM yet, I tried to get the attention of one of the waitress and she was really rude, doesn't even smile and advise me that we can't put our orders coz they're not ready yet.. (so disappointing!!) well, for me..at least, if she could deliver it with a warm smile and explains it in a more polite way, I could've accepted her excuse.

It was almost 12:00 noon and we were now allowed to put down our orders. As there were 20 of us, so we really took time to order the food. Around 80% ordered their "Oh My Gulay Rice" for P140 each while some others opted for their pasta and salad.

We waited around 30 minutes talking and catching up with each other but none of our orders arrived yet, then all of a sudden one of the waiters approached me saying that they were lacking of the rice so they need to cook it first and will take another 30 minutes before we can enjoy the food.. well, what can we do? We have already waited and can't undo our orders, right? At this point, some of us were quite disappointed already..

Around 30 minutes later, the food come and.......I heard some laughs..coz the portion was really really small..taste of the food was just ok..nothing is so special about the rice.. We were all so disappointed for having to wait for more than an hour yet the service and the food is not worth it.. :(

Well, I might consider to recommend this restaurant to others, but not to dine in...maybe just take some coffee and have some pictures..

I really hope that the management would really try to improve the service given to its customers.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank JPodung_25
Baguio, Philippines
“A secret hideaway!”
Reviewed June 24, 2013 via mobile

Situated at the heart of the city,on the roof top of la azotea building u'll c a hidden garden.a haven for vegetarians n fellow artist.food is amazingly fresh n delicious.