“good service doesnt always come with a price”

Hotel Supreme Convention Plaza
Ranked #14 of 48 Hotels in Baguio
Reviewed May 7, 2013

our family had a pleasant stay there if your on a budget and yet want to relax then this hotel is the place to go, the staff are great and accomodating. The hotel is clean and comfy but i advise to take the a/c rooms because the non aircon rooms tend to be noisy sometimes at night due to the cars passing by . Its quite far from the session road but its ok because its far from the noisy streets of baguio, their food is great and with great value. They also have a swimming pool on their old building w/c is great for families who wanted to relax rather than to tour the city.. Overall we had a satisfying stay there and i recommend it to those who are on a budget yet want a nice place to stay.

• Stayed: March 2013
1  Thank Kath S
There are newer reviews for Hotel Supreme Convention Plaza

Reviewed May 7, 2013

I've been to Baguio several times and this is the first time that I've stayed quite a distance from the city center. Well, it's not really far, there's just a lot of traffic. The hotel is quite old but I'm guessing it's one of the better or bigger hotels in Baguio cos there were a lot of weddings during our 3 day stay. However, you MUST TRY the MANGO PIZZA in their cafe! So goood!!!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed April 27, 2013

The location is just perfect if you'd like to see Baguio & La Trinidad. One ride to go to the Center of Baguio, also one ride to go to Strawberry Farm & from here you can just walk to go to Bell church.

Hotel staff are amazing & very friendly. Although the hotel facade is a bit old, the rooms are very contemporary & spacious.

I highly recommend Hotel Supreme Convention Plaza if you will be visiting Baguio.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 23, 2013 via mobile

arriving at baguio at 1:30 am after a 48hrs trip from europe via singapore and manila, spending the last 8hrs on a busride, weren't the best grounds for making an excellent decision on a hotel. but after 3 hotels, this was the first one with a vacancy.
we only realized the next morning how bogus the offer was: the room was dirty and overpriced, the room service non-existent and the bed was broken (whenever one turned, the lights started to flicker), as were the faucets. breakfast didn't deserve this title at all. on top of it all, the second night there was a party two floors beneath us which made it impossible to sleep before 3am.
the only supreme thing about our stay was the disappointment.

• Stayed: April 2013
2  Thank meShlin
Reviewed April 12, 2013

I went to Baguio five years ago for a family and group trip. One of my dad's friends booked this hotel because it is cheap and near to some tourist spots like Burnham park. This hotel is okay but the rooms are small. The room that we got has no air conditioner but it doesn't really matter since I am enjoying the Baguio's cool climate. ;) They serve free breakfast every morning though it's not a buffet style but you are free to choose from the menu.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed March 21, 2013

My first booking with Hotel Supreme was made thru Philippine Hotel Reservations Service (PHRS). I booked a family deluxe- air conditioned room for 2 nights. After I paid thru BDO, they confirmed my reservation for 2 nights. I immediately called Hotel Supreme – Old building to confirm the transaction. Unfortunately, the room booked by PHRS was a non-air conditioned room The hotel’s agent said was they don’t have air conditioned room on the old building. After 2 days of waiting for PHRS’ action, unfortunately, they said that they cannot honor the room they booked for us and we need to pay them additional P2000.00 in addition to the P3840.00 they quoted online to get an Air conditioned room at the Convention Center. Since they were unwilling to own the issue, I was forced to cancel the reservation and ask refund instead. BEWARE: they still offer this on their website.

After that incident, I booked the reservation directly with Hotel Supreme Convention Center. Their agents were flexible enough to hold the room for us and allow us to pay the deposit fee a day before the check in date. I guess the only reason that disappoint was when I confirmed if they receive the receipt regarding my deposit. There was an agent who was unwilling to check that and she can’t give me any timeframe on when she can confirm that to me. But she was the only employee that I find rude and very lazy. But when I called back after an hour, the agent who assisted me confirmed my payment which she did in less than 2 minutes.

We arrive in Baguio by 8 AM where we decided to take our breakfast since we’re too early for the check in time. I called Hotel Supreme Convention Center by 9 AM at the hotel to check if we can check in as early as 9:30 AM. The front desk agent allowed us without any additional fee. The room given to us was very spacious and so comfy. The bathroom was so clean and I am so positive that everyone will enjoy the bath tub. The hotel’s location was quiet and it is not crowded unlike the Hotels within the city. Also, you may reach the city in 5 minutes where it may only cost P40-50 to take a cab.

On the 2nd day, we started our day by taking our free breakfast from the hotel. Considering it’s free, the food was delicious. Also, we’re given options to choose.

It was Hotel Supreme who arranged our Day Tour in Baguio. We’re 5 in a group and they gave us a Van for only 2800 for an 8-hour Baguio Day Tour. This is actually more practical since Baguio Taxi rates is 300 per hour considering that an Innova is too small for a group of 5. Out tour guide is so accommodating and he even volunteered to take pictures. He was also considerate where he plan carefully the places we visited since mom has difficulty in ascending and descending stairs. We visited Lion’s Head, Kenon Road, Camp John Hay, The Mansion, PMA, Mines View, Wright Park, Good Shepherd Convent, Lourdes Grotto, Strawberry Farm. He also drove us to a restaurant with good tasting food but very cheap in price. We took our dinner at Barrio Fiesta where we took so many pictures because of its vibrant statues. He was also willing to extend up to 2 hours more so we can walk at Burnham Park after taking our dinner at Barrio Fiesta. Take note… for free!

While taking our tour, we requested our hotel to clean our room. As expected, they did it well. So we’re able to rest well after our day tour. In addition to that, they gave us additional pillows for our additional guests. Our room can actually accommodate 6 guests but the rate is good for 4 guests only. We were just ask to pay for his breakfast on our third day. Again, the additional guest’s stay was for free again.

We also enjoyed the hotels decorations per level – more picture taking opportunities for us . It looks like we were on a museum while visiting each floor. To make it short, Hotel Supreme Convention Center is one of the reasons why we enjoyed our stay in Baguio. Before I forget, they also gave us 10% discount when we checked out. 

Thank you Hotel Supreme for the wonderful experience! ‘Til next time!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank genoj_24
Reviewed February 24, 2013

We have bugs in our room. We actually found 5 roaches in our room.
The housekeeping service is awful. We requested for service in our bathroom, but we got no response. They said they will get back to us but never been able to do it. The other room my friend used has a ceiling fan that is not working. They called the housekeeping people again and said that they will fix it later but they never fixed it. They also refused to give some shower gels and reasoned out that the shower gels are only for walk-ins, isn't it supposed to be a hotels responsibility to give out some of that? The water also is a problem. There is no water in the morning. It was 7:00am. We talked to the manager and said that there is no water at that time, but he responded and said that he arrived at 7am and there is water. But one of my friend wasn't able to take a bath because they literally don't have any water in their room. I can't understand why is this hotel rated 4-stars.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends