“Nice Hotel with Big Room”

Hotel Supreme Convention Plaza
Ranked #16 of 50 Hotels in Baguio
Reviewed January 5, 2012

The hotel is fairly nice with big family room. The facilities looks new and well maintain. The rooms and hallways are kept clean and the staff are helpful (if you ask for help). They have a restaurant and a gloria jeans coffee shop. Parking space is ok. The only drawback is the location. You don't get to see any "nature look" outside the building and the hotel is far away from the parks, tourist spots, stores and restaurants. But if you are just after for a good accomodation for a reasonable price, then it is fine.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank jocenjag

Reviewed November 12, 2011

The hotel's location is awful. Too far from the city if you're there for a vacation.
What I like about the hotel are the ff: WIFI, kingsize bed, clean room and bathroom.
Some considerations for the rest of the amenities others would find important would be the shower, it's quite old so the heater takes time. Breakfast, which came with the room was AWFUL!

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled on business
2  Thank SunsetLover0330
Reviewed November 27, 2010

Before traveling we I made sure that everything is ok and that I verified the booking to this hotel, to conform with usual check in of 2 pm, as we arrived in bagui at 6 am we roamed the city and watched a movie at sm, only to realize that they failed upadte thier calendar that we are booked for certain days in the hotel, and that the occupants are no where to be found and that we checked in our suppose to be room at 6pm, so there we are at the lobby waiting for 4 hours with any words regarding our booking, we were not offerred any alternatives nor any remedy for wasted time that we are suppose to be enjoying the site, Iam a seasoned traveller but never did I experienced such accomodation that is even below 0, this is a lessoned learned I could have check in in Bloomfied instead.

Stayed: December 2009, traveled as a couple
4  Thank rob004298573
Reviewed November 19, 2010

This was the nicest hotel in our entire stay of three weeks. Brand new, clean, not busy. Superb rooms, quiet, beautiful in every respect. No refrigerator, but we don't use it anyway. The staff was exceptionally nice. Be sure you are staying at the new Hotel, not the ancient Hotel Supreme across the street. Rates were very fair, the restaurant was okay, but not exceptional. I would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed October 13, 2010

I wish there would be a separate review for the Old Hotel Supreme and HOTEL SUPREME CONVENTION PLAZA.

Anyway, this is for the Old Hotel Supreme:

I arrived the hotel 3pm and I was approached by the front desk and it was okay. Actually, I told them to put me on the best room they have even the Old Hotel rate is cheap.

I invited a friend from Baguio to sleep over with me since I am alone and at least I can enjoy my stay with a company. The room and service of the staff is okay. I had a good sleep for 1 night with a friend. :)

Before checked out, I had a chance to experience the pool and swim with a friend & few visitors. The landscape near the pool is pretty and you can take pictures with it's view.

I am looking forward to stay again on this hotel because "it's cheap and comfy". Also, HOTEL SUPREME CONVENTION PLAZA because I heard great things about it.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled on business
6  Thank TessaJourney
Reviewed August 2, 2010

Traveled to baguio last mo. with my fiancée and stayed at Supreme for the 1st time. It is difficult to find a nice hotel in pines city since me and my partner are quite OC about hotel rooms esp. the comfort room but was pleasantly surprised when we stayed at this hotel. The rooms are well detailed, very spacious and clean bathroom, which exceeded my expectation. It even has a complimentary toothbrush, toothpaste, and a comb not to mention cotton buds. Rates are affordable and it comes with free breakfast for the duration of our stay - 2 nights. Staff are friendly and accommodating as evidenced when we checked in at almost 8:00 pm due to long travel time from manila. My complaint are the following:

- Location is quite far from session road but this is due to the road improvement being done in front of the hotel
- Pillows are quite soft and thin, which i am not used

Definitely would recommend this hotel if you want to enjoy baguio away from the maddening crowd in session road & sm.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank decarte
Reviewed May 12, 2010

My hubby, 2 kids (ages 7 and 5) and me stayed at Hotel Supreme from May 1~4, 2010. The deluxe room is spacious, clean and the interiors are neat. My kids enjoyed the warm bath in the tub.The staff were very accomodating and friendly. Plus the food in their restaurant and Future Diners were delicious and the price was surprisingly not expensive! Wi-fi signal in the room was not so good, so hubby used the internet in the lobby. The hotel has Gloria Jeans coffee situated in the lobby, so he also enjoyed sipping coffee while surfing the net. On the last day of our vacation, we went to the strawberry farm. The heat was so intense but the kids ( and me) enjoyed the strawberry picking experience. When we returned to the hotel, the kids enjoyed the cool dip in the hotel swimming pool. Overall, the hotel experience was VERY GOOD. that's why it is easy for me to say "Two thumbs up for Hotel Supreme and the Staff!! Keep up the good work!!"

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled with family