Microtel by Wyndham Baguio(Baguio)(Great Value!)
$75
$52
  • Breakfast included
$53
$39
Azalea Residences Baguio(Baguio)(Great Value!)
$77
Priceline
$50
$41
Agoda.com
Baguio Holiday Villas(Baguio)(Great Value!)
$39
$78
$40
Agoda.com
All reviewsveniz grillnight marketburnham parksession roadbaguio citybuffet breakfastwalking distancechose hoteljeepney terminalsfloor lobbypublic marketcable tvfamily suiteegg stationricetourist spotsi highly recommend this hotel
Reviewed October 5, 2010

It was the first time for my wife and two kids to go to Baguio, instead of opting for the package tour service I decided to go on our own. After some thorough internet searching for our accomodation, we decided to stay at Hotel Veniz, because of its proximity to all our areas of concern. The hotel room was just rigth for the four of us it was OK by any standards. Mabel really did a good job for giving us a great service. I inquired for a tour service for the city and she did give me one. Although the vehicle was not too comfortable (it was a Toyota FX) for the 4 of us (maybe we were used to a bigger van), nevertheless it served its purpose. The driver who also served as our tour guide was kind, and very accomodating. We enjoyed the tour, and for my wife and two kids first trip to Baguio it was a lasting experience.
I will surely reccomended this hotel to all my friends here in Qatar, and right now 2 will be going there and hope the same experience will be shared by them. Hope I won't be negated by my colleagues when they stay there, anyway, Hotel Veniz and specially to you Mabel, Thanks alot, and keep up the good work, hope to see yoou again on my next vacation (After six (6) months).

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank JimmieDoha_Qatar
Reviewed September 11, 2010

First time in Baguio is unforgettable since we stayed in Hotel Veniz who gave us a superb service. I did an online reservation for standard room for 1595, I got an immediate reply on my email about the reservation. While doing the reservation at the front desk, they gave us a discount of 300, so we got the room for only 1296 + complimentary breakfast for 2 which I never expected since I think it is not included on the package The people working here are nice, friendly and courteous. The amenities are complete- cable tv, aircon, free wifi, free cofee (on sachet) for 2 plus they have an electric airpot if you'd like to drink hot water or cofee. The room is very clean and comfortable to stay. The bathroom is also clean with hot and cold water, complete amenities too- hair dryer, soaps, shampoo. toothbrush toothpaste, cotton buds, towels.The hotel is also near Burnham Park, just beside Abanao Square for your grocery needs and above Mc donalds if you get hungry..With someone who is on a budget and wants a nice place to stay in Baguio and with php1296 I believe that we got more than what we pay for..

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank ynamorin
Reviewed September 3, 2010

This is actually our (my fiancee & I) 2nd time to stay in Veniz and they never cease to amaze me. I only wrote about this hotel since I wasn't being objective after our first trip, thanks to our unpleasant experience with City Travel Hotel. I actually preferred to stay at a diff. hotel but my fiancee insisted in Veniz given its location and quality of room. Made the booking via online five (5) days prior to ETA and was surprised when we were upgraded to a De Luxe Trio room! Commend the receptionist (Arjen) for attending to us upon checking-in inspite of failing to ans. their call to confirm said reservation. The room is impeccable and comes with a ref and an airpot. The bathroom is spankingly clean and we were provided with extra amenities such as cotton buds and a dryer which is very useful as attested by my fiancee. Sleep quality is excellent as I am biased with thick pillows, which is a standard for this hotel. Even ordered an extra one and I wasn't charged a single cent.

However, below are areas for improvement:

1. Please clean regularly the carpet.
2. Increase water pressure from the shower, which in my opinion is satisfactory.
3. Remind guest to be courteous to other visitors as noice emanating within the corridor is disturbing.

After our 3rd trip to the City of Pines, I am now torn between Hotel Veniz and Supreme Convention Hotel. The advantage that Veniz has is its location. Close to the market, session road, burnham park, and best of all - O Mai Khan Resto (must try in Baguio!).

Definitely would recommend Hotel Veniz.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank decarte
Reviewed August 28, 2010

just a short review,

the hotel is great
the room, the staff(arjen) and the location is great.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank jerry_n_elsa
Reviewed August 2, 2010

This is my 2nd time to stay in Hotel Veniz and it always helps when you have hotel attendants who have a smile on their faces everytime you see them. You even hear them smile when you call them on the phone for a question or help in anything. When I checked out I witnessed their hotel manager assist a newbie assist me even explaining to me that the hotel attendant who is assisting me is new but gave good feedback about the attendant that she is very willing to learn. I appreciated that!

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled on business