If you want to be at the heart of Baguio, then Hotel Veniz is a very good option.
1) It's in the center of the city - just a short walking distance to Burnham Parkm, the market (SHOPPING!) and even Session Road.
2) They provide parking so there's no need to worry if you have your own car.
3) Very affordable, especially if you compare it to other hotels.
4) Rooms are clean, and are big enough.
But expect also:
1) The hotel feels old already, and you will see it with the carpet.
2) It's at the heart of the city so it's REALLY BUSY right outside.
3) Breakfast is just okay, don't expect it to be awesome.
4) City view - You may want to consider another place if you're after an "outdoor" or "nature" view from your hotel. Here you will see buildings, the market, and the people walking outside.
All in all, this is our go-to hotel when we visit Baguio. No need for the fancier ones since we are usually out of the hotel anyway. I would consider it a 3-star hotel but I'm giving it 4-stars because we're relatively happy with them.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Hotel Veniz reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Veniz Hotel Baguio