“Stopped through - lovely”

Tiptop Vacation Homes
Ranked #37 of 56 Specialty Lodging in Baguio
“Stopped through - lovely”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 24, 2014

It had a great view of the mountain top, and the quality of the finish of the place was certainly superior to a lot of the places around. It was self catering also. I'm glad to have stayed here on my visit :)

• Stayed December 2013, traveled solo
3 Thank deegee280

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Vlaardingen, Zuid-Holland, Netherlands
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 21, 2014

My husband booked us in Tiptop online. We are going to visit Baguio that time to see the Panagbengga. On our way to Baguio, I and the owner were communicating thru text messages for us to get there easily. In the end, she just offered to pick us up at the bus terminal. Uh for us that is very nice. Meeting her and her family was such a great experience, staying in their vacation home was just like we stay in the house of a relative. The room is very clean, cozy, and have very big bed. They have wifi. The view fromTiptop is splendid. You will feel the very cold wind from the mountains while sitting at the porch. I highly recommend Tiptop to those who like good place to stay, tranquility and warm reception.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
4 Thank Maggy B
Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 8, 2014

My wife, mother-in-law and I had the pleasure of staying at this lovely, private vacation place, overlooking the gorgeous green hills of Baguio. Absolutely stunning view and the Spanish architecture and design of the building creates a nice cozy atmosphere for any couple or a family. They even have play ground for the kids and a small "sari sari" store on the 2nd floor of the building.This place is in a secluded area and far from the city noise, however, 10-15 min. from most attractions. Taxis and cheap jeepneys are readily available at about 50-100 feet from the home. The owner is also nice enough to call a taxi for you, if she's available. Speaking of the courtesy of the owner- Lilia, I'd like to give her an A+ and a big "Thank You" for being so kind and generous with her time and the car :) to greet, and give three of us, a ride from the bus station to the hotel, since we were new in town. Lilia- the owner, also found the time to suggest and drop us at a restaurant the night we arrived, despite her busy schedule and taking care of her children. Thank you Lilia! The apartment we rented was very comfortable for 3 people, nice kitchen, flat screen TV, all things you'll need. There's a hot and cold water shower. Very clean place. Feels like home! The payment transaction was flawless. We just had to make small deposit in her bank account and then paid the remaining amount when we arrived and met the owner in person. We found the place to be romantic and also great for picture taking. I am sure, that there are many place like this in Baguio, but one of the things that stood out the most, was the kindness, courtesy and professionalism of the owners. We will definitely come back and stay there again, some day.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
2 Thank Philip M
Manila, Philippines
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 30, 2013

I thought Tiptop vAcation homes are nice based on the photos posted but it was a nightmare! First, we booked online and few days before we go there i called to ask what apartment unit we will be staying. They told me that the booking was cancelled and accused me that i am at fault because i cancelled. No one cancelled our reservation. My sister had to call the travel agency where she booked and paid fully online and it was confirmed that there were no cancellation. Tiptop is very disorganized and the contact persons are disrespectful to the customers.
Second, when we reached the place, we thought it was nice. but there were no closets in the bedrooms. No hangers, the water heaters are defectives, hard mattresses and pillows, cockroaches are everywhere and worse of all both bathrooms floors are always wet. The water isn't draining which causes the water to settle in the floor and there were no mats to keep it dry. finally the worse thing happened.. I slipped on the bathroom floor and hit my head on the toilet bowl, i sustained laceration on my head and bruises all over my body! Since there are no elevators, my family had a hard time lifting me up to and climbing the steep stairs going to the parking lot. I suggest if you really want a nice vacation without worrying of having accidents, find a hotel or a different place. There are spirits or ghosts in the house too. Doors trying to open, a presence getting off the bed and walking around the bed, coin dropping in front of you... Enjoy your vacation with your family on another place.save yourselves!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
18 Thank Taav1

Travelers are raving about these Baguio hotels