“Disorganized”

Ranked #36 of 48 Hotels in Baguio
Quezon City
“Disorganized”
Reviewed December 20, 2013

I think the front desk operations of this hotel was very disorganized. When I checked in to prepare for a speaking gig, they said that my package does not include breakfast but dinner instead. They were also confused as to which room will I be checked in. Then the next day I found out that breakfast was included in my package but I did not get to avail of it, no effort to apologize for the confusion. Hope they do better next time.

Room Tip: No Internet connection to be relied upon so I guess any room will do.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
7 Thank janettetoral

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Baguio, Philippines
Reviewed November 24, 2013

Baguio is my second home,in fact I'm staying in Baguio right now,but every time my friends from overseas comes for a visit I would find a hotel for them.

It happened that I have to stay 3 nights with my friend in this Hotel. The lobby is so lovable,elegantly designed with all the chandelier and marble flooring Since the Hotel is newly opened,we get to enjoy discounts for our stay. It's really a big, big, hotel. WIFI (Internet) fast connection is available. We were delighted with their room service and the flower like scent of their sheets. Hot Shower was working well all the time.

The Cafe Royale located in the second floor serves the best foods in affordable cost,on a fine dining set up. We spent around 800PHP with three dishes already with rice and drinks already. ( I just don't know if it's the same price right now).

You should also visit Verve Music Lounge and Spade Superclub located at the same place for your Baguio's night escapades.

Superb, excellent and New hotel in the City of Pines.

Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
3 Thank BaguioBaby
Manila, Philippines
Reviewed October 30, 2013

This was a newly opened hotel when we stayed last July. Centrally located and near the rotunda when coming from Kenon or Marcos Hway. This is a big hotel and some parts were still under constructions when we stayed. The staffs were courteous. However, they were not able to see to some of our demands. We stayed in one of their large family room which can fit 6 people. The room was nice and clean, however there are no A/C options for their rooms. They don’t have a phone in the room so you have to go down to the lobby if you need to request for something. We asked if there was a room that has A/C. I know that Baguio is relatively colder compared to Manila, but in certain times of the year especially in summer and during daytime it can be really warm. The only option that they gave us is to have fans in our room. The rate includes breakfast. However service at their restaurant is terrible. There are only few occupants during our stay. But it took almost an hour for them to serve our meal. The meal itself was not gratifying considering that we had to wait forever. I just gave them a benefit of the doubt because they are new. This place has a lot of potential. I hope they improve soon.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family