“" Superb food, great company! "”
Review of Amare La Cucina

Amare La Cucina
Ranked #1 of 339 Restaurants in Baguio
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Long Beach, California
“" Superb food, great company! "”
Reviewed June 6, 2014 via mobile

First time I ate at Amare and the experience was really surprising! Their pizza ( nutella pizza ) is a must try for everyone. Can't get enough of it! I also recommend their ala sardines pasta. Not too oily and you can enjoy the taste of spanish sardines in pasta. Want a new taste of beer? Try their very own hazelnut flavored beer! And i also love their mint iced tea. Amare, love ur pizza and pasta! Amarepeat it for sure! Till your next serving!! :)

3 Thank Jefrex

“Great food, accommodating owners”
Reviewed May 24, 2014

I was looking for places to eat and read through the restaurant reviews on trip adviser. Found Amare which had really good reviews. I've never been so we took our chances and went. And I'm so glad we did! Their specialty is wood oven pizza and they've really perfected it! Home made dough tossed to a perfect thinness. Came out nice and crisp. Randy and I had oven baked ribs while Denise had the pesto. Both were also fabulous. And I think what really made it great was the owner who was so accommodating and really took time to talk to us. If you're ever in Baguio, go try Amare La Cucina. It's inside the Albergo Hotel near Wright Park. Good home cooked Italian food.

• Visited May 2014
2 Thank ceski98
Vancouver, Canada
“Great food great service”
Reviewed May 17, 2014 via mobile

Best pizza we have tried in Baguio so far. It's a different kind. I love how chewy the pizza is and the brick oven taste is just delightful. Plus, the staff was really kind and helpful. More power to you, amare!

2 Thank Bb3356
“Best pizza in Baguio yet”
Reviewed May 6, 2014

I had my birthday lunch at Amare with my hubby, son and my parents. We had the Aglio Olio pasta and the Pizza Carpaccio. The brick oven pizza was awesome. I absolutely loved that the pizza was not swimming in oil, you could actually taste the smoky dough and the toppings. The pasta was great as well, it was very flavorful without the need for fishing out the pasta from the sauce since the sauce coated the pasta just right. The staff and the owner were very accommodating which made the meal much more delightful. As for the ambience, two thumbs up is on order. Overall, an excellent experience.

• Visited May 2014
2 Thank jetbey
Cauayan
“first time!”
Reviewed April 25, 2014 via mobile

it was good friday, and knowing how many people goes to baguio during the holy week, i knew that it would be impossible to get a table at amare. but to my surprise, there was a vacant table at 12pm for 5 persons.
the mint iced tea was their best seller and the pizzas (margarita and fromage).
i will definitely go back to this place, love the pizza!

Visited April 2014