“Boodle Fight Bout at Jack's Grandview”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Baguio
Jack's Grand View Hotel
Ranked #35 of 96 Baguio B&B and Inns
Reviewed May 1, 2014

The boodle fight was arranged for my aunt's birthday for 50x. We all enjoyed the boodle fight--- the food was good and my kids enjoyed eating with their hands. The place is spacious for a big group up to 100pax for the hall located at the ground floor. The staff are very friendly and helpful. The place is clean and child friendly.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Sheryl F

Reviewed March 19, 2014

Truly, a home away from home! It's just like we never left home....from check-in to check-out.
The staff were very accomodating. We arrived very early in the morning and were allowed to check-in ahead of time. We were offered coffee at once! The beds and pillows were very comfortable, just like the ones you'll find in 5-star hotels.
Delicious and affordable food!
Owner, Ms. Rose was a very gracious host. We were treated as family!
I would surely recommend this to family and friends.

SUPER VALUE FOR MONEY!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank enjoylife125
Reviewed March 13, 2014

I would like to thank Jack's Grand View for accommodating my family last weekend. Check in was a breeze. Staff and owner were very accommodating. Rooms are spacious and nice. We originally booked 2 rooms, but upon seeing the family room we decided that for all of us to stay in the family room-that decision was gladly approved by the owner Ms. Mats. Thank you also for your very prompt reply to my never ending emails. We also enjoyed the veranda view from our room and took some great pictures too. The hotel's dining area is picture perfect. We really felt like we're at home. I would highly recommend this place to my friends who are planning to go to Baguio.

Just 2 very slight negative. No pail and dipper inside the bathrooms, we had to request for it. But the staff was very accommodating with our request and had to climb our floor twice for that specific request. Elevators would be useful for elder guests.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed February 12, 2014

quite surroundings,pine-scented environs, room was very clean & fresh, beddings immaculate white,I suggest they will offer thick fiber-filled blanket during Baguio's coldest months..the staff Mel,Jhuden & Laine offered extra mile to serve us well..the owner Ms. Rose even toured us in CJH properties & BCC, take note! her car kept us warm! we were even treated like family..overall,superb service & true Filipino hospitality.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank raymmiconmapper
Reviewed February 8, 2014

Ever since i started travelling a couple of years back, I've always checked out tripadvisor for good places to stay. So when i came upon this hotel while searching (stayed at le monet and chalet baguio bef), i was excited since the reviews were good...but my stay was TERRIBLE.
This hotel has the WORST neighbors ever! Aftet driving nonstop from manila i wanted to nap for a bit (they graciously allowed us to check in early) but there was constant noise from the water truck in front of the hotel. It was daytime so it was fine. But come night time it got even worse! The truck was replaced by a bus making a lot of noise, there were a bunch of dogs barking, and people from a party downstairs having loud conversations! Everything echoed! After some noise died down a car alarm started going offf! To make a long story short, my daughter and i wasnt able to sleep at all!
As for the family suite, its big with a gorgeous terrace and good beds. But it ends there. The room was very spartan with different colored light bulbs(which was annoying), theres no fan so it was so stuffy during the day, a lot of hairs on the floors and not very cozy. The bathroom dsnt even have soap just 2 sachets of toothpaste and shampoo. Soap is very basic so go figure. The food at the restaurant wasnt good but cheap. The walk to and from the hotel is also very steep.
I will never go back to this hotel. Its neighborhood is just too noisy. I come to baguio to relax and recharge but was very disappointed.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
3  Thank Mity C
Reviewed January 6, 2014

We often visit Baguio to enjoy the cool weather and we usually stay at hotels that are near where tourists usually visit. This time we found Jack's thru the Internet and all reviews are postive and excellent. Hard to believe but after staying 3 nights in this hotel, I would say that I/we really enjoyed our stay, staff is great, food is affordable, room/bed is excellent,,,

Im excited to go back as my daughters are now asking when can we go back. Hopefully the hotel owner will maintain the room rates. No price increase pls,,, =)

Stayed Dec 24 - 27, 2013 at room 205

Room Tip: Rooms facing SM and Baguio Cathedral is perfect
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
4  Thank Jon P
Reviewed December 4, 2013

We got a deluxe room with a very good bed. Room is simple but clean. Bathroom is large but simple. Water heater is sufficient. No aircon or fan, maybe they should install ceiling fans, these would help if there is a little warm in the afternoon. Hotel is in a good location with walking distance to SM and Burnham park. There was some noise from the hotel beside since they are filling their water tanks all day and using trucks. This is annoying but not the hotels fault. Food menu is very limited but very cheap with large portions. The free breakfast shouldn't be given. We got two cups coffee and some rice with either fish or sausage. I believe it would be better to have 4 or 5 breakfast choices at a price around 150 to 200 peso. They should also sell some snacks and drinks in the lobby, there is a attendant there and it shouldn't be much work to have a fridge with cold drinks and some chips and snaks for sale. I would stay at the hotel again maybe in the family room since we are 5 in the family and at 5k its a good deal in Baguio, also this due to the location were they can walk to Burnham park.

Room Tip: Best rooms are in the front of the hotel facing SM
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple