“Relaxing stay”

C Boutique Hotel Baguio City
Ranked #22 of 97 Baguio B&B and Inns
Reviewed November 27, 2013

I decided to visit Baguio again after more than 15 years (I had grown bored with the place since my parents took us there every summer) and thought I'd try out a different approach to my visit. Usually, we stayed in budget hotels so it's hard to complain when the beds weren't that great, or the rooms were run down etc.

I took the recommendation of my friend to try out C Boutique -- you know, spend a little more and get a better night's rest -- and I was quite pleased. I really wanted to just get away from the city and veg out for 3 days in the quietude and coolness of Baguio and I have to say, I chose the right hotel.

I just got the basic room but it had a simple balcony which allowed me to sip my coffee and read a book amidst the cold air. The food was pretty good -- had the eggs benedict, a must try -- and the staff was very accommodating.

The hotel also had an outdoor area where I could have a smoke and read some more. The location is somewhat isolated which is good. I think that's the point. You're away from Session Road and all the hustle and bustle of what Baguio is today. So I was able to get my hermit vacation.

I also enjoyed the walk around the neighborhood and saw some awesome tree sculpture. You should look for it. A small treat was the fishball vendor right up the street to the left of the hotel. I like that stuff. Hidden gem.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank John S

Reviewed October 19, 2013 via mobile

This boutique hotel should not even carry the word "boutique" in their business name as the service does not do justice to this hotel class! Boutique hotels are smaller with lesser amenities but with personalized and keen to details service to its guests. Here are the top reasons why I dont recommend this hotel.. Better think twice before choosing this hotel.

1. The corridors and stairs are dirty.
2. The rooms are not sound proof. They have acoustic band playing at first floor, We are staying at 3rd floor but the music seem as load as we are just sitting next to the band!
3. Bathroom lack basic amenities like shampoo.
4. Hot water facilities in the bathroom took longer time to come out from the faucet. When you are in Baguio hot water for bathing and washing your hand is a necessity!
5. There is on going constructions/painting works at 2nd floor with all the noise and dirt of paints all over the corridor and stairs.
6. The breakfast I ordered took 30mins to be served! I only ordered Northern Benedict egg sandwich and worst there were only 2 tables including us in their restaurant. The food on the other long table that says "reserved" and no sitting guests yet even came before my order. I wonder if they do that intentionally?? I followed up my order 5 times but its not coming out? Why serve food on a table with no guests and don't prioritize a table who has an irritated guest chasing order for 5 times??? That is so unacceptable!!!
7. They dont have an elevator, no provisions for handicapped guests.

In summary, this hotel is not yet ready for business!

Better improve the service before opening this hotel!

Stayed: October 2013
12  Thank mocca_max
Reviewed October 17, 2013

I love this hotel. Located near mines view park, this hotel is fairly new. Location is also quiet. Staff were nice. Price for the room is reasonable and worth it. Although in Baguio, one could get an accommodation with equal (or a little less) comfortability.

Breakfast was good....the room comes with 2 free bfast.
We got a good deal with online vouchers, getting the room for only p2,600/nite, with an upgrade to superior room. Regular room price is more than P3,000/nite.

Room Tip: All rooms are equally nice.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Emychic
Reviewed October 6, 2013

We bought a voucher for this hotel since we wanted to go to Baguio for a nice quiet weekend enjoying the fresh air. We figured this hotel would be good since it had fair reviews and location is nice.

Little did we know that there is a BAR right outside the rooms. And they have bands playing all night without any consideration for guests and their toddlers who need to get their rest. We were not informed at all that this was the case, or else we would have not come at all.

Right when we arrived from a 6 hour trip at 10pm, the band was banging and we could not sleep until they stopped. this happened on both nights.

Service is not great in the restaurant and the rooms are very small, specially the bathrooms.

This was our worst experience in a hotel, due to the noise. They should choose between being a hotel or being a BAR! I would not recommend staying in this hotel with your family, unless you have plans of drinking all night.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
8  Thank Caloy2013
Reviewed September 8, 2013

A week before my birthday, I'm still undecided where to stay until I saw the reviews for C Boutique. With 88% approval rate, it really catches my attention. Since its off peak, they offered 50% discount for room accommodation without breakfast. For our group of 5, the deluxe room with loft is perfect for us. The ground floor has 1 queen size and 1 double bed while the loft has 1 double bed. Since this room is good for 4, we paid additional 500/head/night. The room can accommodate for 6 adults. The hotel is 20 minutes walk to The Mansion (beware the road is steep) and 10 minutes walk to Mines View. The only downfall is that the view on our veranda are tall houses since it is located inside the residential subdivision. But still, the place is quiet and cool.

On our first night, we are the only one booked, So I need to pay 200 to operate the fire place. For me, this makes our Baguio stay complete.

The hotel features the nice painting from Tam-awan Village. If you are just curious to see the paintings in Tam-awan Village just tour around the hotel. No need to go Tam-awan Village and pay 50/head entrance fee.

The staff are kind and accommodating. The water on our Room (room 302) is weak. Without hesitation, they fixed it while we are touring the city. Though, they should have checked it before we arrive.

They have restaurant too but since we are out the whole day. We only tried their breakfast. The crispy espada is the best.

The best asset on this hotel is the location and friendly staff.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank neontraveller
Reviewed August 4, 2013

Stayed in the hotel for 3 days and 2 nights. I was lucky enough to avail their book one night and get the second night free promo. I have booked the Deluxe Suite with Loft.

I have made a reservation online about a month before the travel date and everything was a breeze. The online booking system they have is pretty reliable, plus the Manila office ushered me through some booking changes I made prior to our arrival date. (I initially booked for a Studio Suite but decided to change it to a Deluxe Suite with Loft)

C Boutique Hotel is located at a quiet residential area along Gibraltar Road. Most cab drivers are not really aware that this hotel exist since I am guessing that the hotel is fairly new.

I could say that I am a pretty demanding customer, calling the front desk for restaurant reservations, calling cabs to pick us up, requesting for this and that, but they happily complied to every single request that I made. Good job!

Overall, I totally enjoyed my stay in C Boutique Hotel. Service is totally excellent and the place is fantastic, far from the hustle and bustle of Session Road. I will give it a 4.5/5. Will definitely back in this hotel again next time I go to Baguio City. :)

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank jssica_wabbit
Reviewed July 7, 2013

C Boutique Baguio is the prefect place to enjoy with our family and friends. The hotel give to us a perfect service and the best price..With Great accommodation and friendly staff!Clean and very peaceful sorroundings perfect for a nature lover!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends