“Warning! Noisiest hotel in baguio.”

C Boutique Hotel Baguio City
Ranked #24 of 96 Baguio B&B and Inns
Taguig City, Philippines
“Warning! Noisiest hotel in baguio.”
Reviewed October 6, 2013

We bought a voucher for this hotel since we wanted to go to Baguio for a nice quiet weekend enjoying the fresh air. We figured this hotel would be good since it had fair reviews and location is nice.

Little did we know that there is a BAR right outside the rooms. And they have bands playing all night without any consideration for guests and their toddlers who need to get their rest. We were not informed at all that this was the case, or else we would have not come at all.

Right when we arrived from a 6 hour trip at 10pm, the band was banging and we could not sleep until they stopped. this happened on both nights.

Service is not great in the restaurant and the rooms are very small, specially the bathrooms.

This was our worst experience in a hotel, due to the noise. They should choose between being a hotel or being a BAR! I would not recommend staying in this hotel with your family, unless you have plans of drinking all night.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
5 Thank Caloy2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Pasig, Philippines
Reviewed September 8, 2013

A week before my birthday, I'm still undecided where to stay until I saw the reviews for C Boutique. With 88% approval rate, it really catches my attention. Since its off peak, they offered 50% discount for room accommodation without breakfast. For our group of 5, the deluxe room with loft is perfect for us. The ground floor has 1 queen size and 1 double bed while the loft has 1 double bed. Since this room is good for 4, we paid additional 500/head/night. The room can accommodate for 6 adults. The hotel is 20 minutes walk to The Mansion (beware the road is steep) and 10 minutes walk to Mines View. The only downfall is that the view on our veranda are tall houses since it is located inside the residential subdivision. But still, the place is quiet and cool.

On our first night, we are the only one booked, So I need to pay 200 to operate the fire place. For me, this makes our Baguio stay complete.

The hotel features the nice painting from Tam-awan Village. If you are just curious to see the paintings in Tam-awan Village just tour around the hotel. No need to go Tam-awan Village and pay 50/head entrance fee.

The staff are kind and accommodating. The water on our Room (room 302) is weak. Without hesitation, they fixed it while we are touring the city. Though, they should have checked it before we arrive.

They have restaurant too but since we are out the whole day. We only tried their breakfast. The crispy espada is the best.

The best asset on this hotel is the location and friendly staff.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Manila, Manila, Philippines
Reviewed August 4, 2013

Stayed in the hotel for 3 days and 2 nights. I was lucky enough to avail their book one night and get the second night free promo. I have booked the Deluxe Suite with Loft.

I have made a reservation online about a month before the travel date and everything was a breeze. The online booking system they have is pretty reliable, plus the Manila office ushered me through some booking changes I made prior to our arrival date. (I initially booked for a Studio Suite but decided to change it to a Deluxe Suite with Loft)

C Boutique Hotel is located at a quiet residential area along Gibraltar Road. Most cab drivers are not really aware that this hotel exist since I am guessing that the hotel is fairly new.

I could say that I am a pretty demanding customer, calling the front desk for restaurant reservations, calling cabs to pick us up, requesting for this and that, but they happily complied to every single request that I made. Good job!

Overall, I totally enjoyed my stay in C Boutique Hotel. Service is totally excellent and the place is fantastic, far from the hustle and bustle of Session Road. I will give it a 4.5/5. Will definitely back in this hotel again next time I go to Baguio City. :)

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank jssica_wabbit
Pangasinan, Philippines
Reviewed July 7, 2013

C Boutique Baguio is the prefect place to enjoy with our family and friends. The hotel give to us a perfect service and the best price..With Great accommodation and friendly staff!Clean and very peaceful sorroundings perfect for a nature lover!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
Manila, Philippines
Reviewed June 16, 2013

It's one of the best experience I have ever had in terms of service! The staff were extra helpful and thoughtful of your needs. There are three incidents that have etched in my memories in my stay with C Boutique
1. One of the staff would always greet us and offer us help at the parking every time we come back from our daily sightseeing/food tripping trips.
2. The Cafe Server replaced the cold coffee served after she noticed that it was not hot enough
3. The Cashier went out of his way to call us after we left our credit card after paying. Better yet, his colleague didn't wait for us to get it from their office, he came down to the main street 50mtrs from their hotel to hand over the credit card!

Extraordinary Service! Keep it up! am sure with your impeccable service, your hotel will rate very high soon! Congratulations!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Vinson Y
las pinas
Reviewed June 9, 2013 via mobile

We had a very nice stay at C Boutique Hotel. We are a family of 5, and our kids are all under 12 years old. The room with loft was perfect for us. The hotel is very clean. The staff were all professionals and service oriented.

• Stayed May 2013
1 Thank candylap
Cainta Rizal
Reviewed June 6, 2013

This was a new hotel when we went there last year. Everybody was very accommodating, even the Hotel Manager, from check in to check out. Meal choices were kinda limited but tasted good. The set breakfast was filling and deliciously done. We got a room with balcony. Though the view was that of the garage and adjacent apartment building, we didn't mind it coz we were always out. If you're looking for privacy, in a comfortable hotel, this one's for you.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple