“Food Trip”

Central Park Restaurant
Ranked #63 of 354 Restaurants in Baguio
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed April 20, 2014

This is a Chinese restaurant located near Burnham. They serve good food and they serve generously. The thing i don't like with this place is that it's a little bit tight inside and the toilets aren't so nice.

1  Thank Jeannard Jay T
There are newer reviews for Central Park Restaurant

Reviewed April 12, 2014 via mobile

Its a typical chinese resto,noisy and busy. Great pork and japanese siomai but Siopao is a must try,u'll love it.

Reviewed February 5, 2014

We ate around lunch and we decide to try central park because it was the nearest restaurant we saw. The ambiance is homy, it is nice. We ordered what we want order and we waited around 30 minutes (or an hour I guess), luckily we enjoyed talking stories with my friends while waiting for the food. They served food which is good in quantity but the quality is limited. Some of our dish is not that delicious but some are awesomely good. I ordered lechon kawali and it was really large in size but it is really tasty and delicious at the same time. I was just a bit disappointed because we kept waiting for the dessert and we waited for another 30 minutes. We asked the waiter and he said he'll check so he did. The waitress who took the order did forget what we ordered I guess , because she returned at our table and asking if I want to cancel our dessert order but I never requested to cancel the dessert; I was kinda disappointed. But the dessert came quickly afterwards, and I was surprised it was worth the while. The dessert has the best flavor and sweetness, a dessert worth returning for. Generally the food is ok-ish, you just choose the right dish. p.s.

2  Thank Badgrammarnoobwriter
Reviewed August 12, 2013

Wide variety of dimsums that's worth it.
I love that quail egg siomai. Must try!
I don't like their nido soup.

Reviewed March 3, 2013

I have eaten here four times. Each time I try different dishes. I have not been disappointed yet. The food is both delicious and served in large portions. I love their sezchuan chicken and fried rice with the egg blanket on top. I always notice restaurants that are typically busy with customers. To me this is a good sign for 2 reasons: 1) people usually go where the food is good, and 2) if they are busy, it means their food is more likely to be fresh.

There are plenty of tables, so its usually easy to sit where you feel most comfortable, whether it be near the door or window, or away from the sun near the back. I have always found the staff their to be friendly and accomodating.

For me, there are few actual Chinese restaurants in Baguio, and let's be honest-Good Taste, although popular for price and portions, does not even serve actual Chinese food. They serve Filipino food-how they are classified as a Chinese restaurant is a mystery. If you want good Chinese food, that actually tastes like Chinese food, Central Park is a very good option.

1  Thank robert p