“Nice variety of adventures for all levels”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Tree Top Adventure

Tree Top Adventure
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Nice variety of adventures for all levels”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 31, 2013 via mobile

I've been on more adventurous zip lines before that use gravity only, not motorized pulley systems like at Tree Top Adventure, so I was expecting it to be a lot more intense than it was. This worked out great for us though since we had our family with us. I really appreciated the different adventure packages they had, which allowed me to do the more intense rides while my kids did the more kid friendly ones. It was fun and worth the money you pay.

Visited December 2013
1 Thank KineticCoug

• Indonesian first
20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“A must have experience”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 26, 2013 via mobile

i had been to tree top adventure for the third time .. evrytime i'd go there my mates would be first timers.. they got scared because of the netals were rusting (yes weather and rains make them) but it gets the riders hesitate fot their safety so i had to tell them everytime that it is safe even though i even question the metals that we are standing .. a little maintenance wont hurt.. besides that staffs are awesome and they really follow the safety measures they greet u as u pass by them. but the pictures hurt the pocket 250/shot is too much.. but i would really consider u trying this experience

Visited December 2013
1 Thank fayblife
Paranaque, Philippines
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“This is the most exciting place in Baguio!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 26, 2013

If you’re truly scared of heights you must try this! Free fall! 60 feet in less than 2 seconds! My heart STOPPED! :-)

Visited December 2012
1 Thank Nikhe
Phnom Penh, Cambodia
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Nice Outdoors Activities for not so Outdoorsy People”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 13, 2013

This is a great place to come to enjoy the nature and the beautiful year round weather that is featured here in Baguio. I did the simple package that included the canopy ride, skywalk, and short trek. It was less than an hour and simple. It is easy for the family and or small group. I went alone as my friends were uninterested, but I enjoyed it just the same. There are several breaks in the canopy ride, so no need to be fearful if you are afraid of heights, you are not suspended in the air for more than 2 minutes at a time.

Visited October 2013
1 Thank Johnathan H
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
27 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 34 helpful votes
“the most exiting in baguio”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 31, 2013

• Camp John Hay (tree Top Adventure)
o Trekking
o Free drop
o superman
o silver surfer
o canopy ride

only trekking , we leave it
we enjoy there specially free drop and superman . also there is paint ball but we were tired and not intrestig on it so we leave it

Visited January 2013