My wife and I are regular Baguio visitors and we always look forward to reserving at Microtel Baguio first. Online reservations are very helpful and checking in and out was always easy.
Rooms have enough space and they have very comfortable beds and pillows which helps you relax after a long drive or after exploring around Baguio.
Te Quiero the in house.restaurant serves good.tenderloin steak.for a reasonable.price! Always looking forward to the buffet breakfast, menu changes daily.
Bathroom needs improvement but I think.renovations are in.progress.
Staff is.always friendly.and helpful.
Parking spaces are.available..
In fact, we've booked our room this March for the Session.Road.in Bloom.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Microtel Baguio is a 60-room hotel beside the modern Victory Liner Passenger. A bridge way connects the hotel to the bus terminal thus ensuring greater accessibility for the guests.It is the same great hotel everywhere you go with Microtel's consistency in cleanliness, comfort, safety and value. Of course, Microtel Baguio's service is further enhanced by the Filipino's warm sense of hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Travelocity and HotelQuickly so you can book your Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Baguio reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Microtel Inns And Suites Baguio
- Microtel Inns & Suites Baguio Hotel Baguio
- Microtel Baguio
- Baguio Microtel
- Microtel Hotel Baguio