“One Night Only” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Baguio

Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Baguio
Ranked #2 of 50 Hotels in Baguio

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (92)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 18, 2013

My wife and I stayed at Microtel for 1 night and two days on the first week of June this year. It was a weekend get away for just the two of us from a very busy month from our jobs. It was wonderful! It is the first time we stayed in the hotel considering that I considered myself a "citizen" of Baguio as I spent my college days in Baguio. I got a very good deal on a suite room which was very very awesome! The buffet breakfast was one of the best and I'm looking forward to experience it again. The location is superb. The ambiance is excellent. I also got a superb parking space just in front of the hotel for my vehicle which was very covenient. One of my best stays in Baguio as a tourist/visitor though I don’t consider myself as one. My wife was so at last impressed with the hotel as I was long telling her about my impression on the hotel. It was awesome!!! Planning to have a weekend get away again before Christmas. Hoping for a very nice deal/discount again for the room.

• Stayed June 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
MicrotelBaguio, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Baguio, responded to this review, October 13, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for the 'awesome ratings'you gave us!.We truly appreciate it and delighted we have delivered a wonderful service even you just had a short stay with us.
All of your good words for us shall serve as inspiration to continue doing our commitment to service excellence.
Let us know your next plan/dates in December..We would be happy to welcome you again

Our warmest regards.
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 14, 2013 via mobile

Stayed in Microtel for a couple of weeks in February. The property is fairly new and well maintained; the rooms are nice with all the essentials. The place serves decent breakfast in an al fresco restaurant. The staff were nice though the service provided by the restaurant staff wasnt as warm and personal.

• Stayed February 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your stay last February.Giving us the top scores for cleanliness,location,rooms and services is very much appreciated.Good to know also that you like our restaurant.In one aspect which you have noticed,i've already looked into it and rest assured we will continue improve it.Looking forward to have you again here-our charming hotel!

Thank you again and best regards.
Manila, Philippines
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 8, 2013 via mobile

When we plan a trip we always check if there's a Microtel in the city. We choose to stay here because of it offers the basic amenities like clean room and toilet, good service, water dispenser in every floor, ample parking space and safety. We spend most of our time outside the hotel and has no need for a fancy lobby, pool, bar or gym. That's why Microtel is the perfect choice for us.

• Stayed August 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
MicrotelBaguio, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Baguio, responded to this review, September 11, 2013
Dear Guest,

It is so wonderful knowing that you appreciated what our hotel is all about-A limited hotel offers basic amenities with international standard of housekeeping and good service...Thank you for considering us your perfect choice!
Let us know when will be your next stay with us.

My best personal regards.
Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2013

What a delightful little hotel! Our initial reason for picking it was its location, being right smack next to Victory Liner. To our surprise, there were a lot more reasons that made us happy for selecting this property. Check-in was a breeze. Our two rooms were excellent - clean and comfortable! The complimentary breakfast was a treat in itself - good selection, very tasty and right temperature - hot food, cool drinks. But the best feature of the hotel is its staff! Pleasant and courteous, quick and always with a smile. After years away from the Philippines and Baguio, this stay at Microtel set the tone for a memorable trip to Baguio and Ilocandia! I have since recommended this hotel to my friends, if and when they travel back to Baguio. Hopefully, the standards remain constant and consistent. And if this particular property is an indication of Microtel's level of service, comfort and value, we would not hesitate staying at any Microtel facility in the future!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Dear Guest,

Thank you for giving us your excellent ratings on cleanliness,location,rooms,service,sleep quality and value.Your great appreciation of our facilities,food services, pleasant and courteous staff makes our efforts very rewarding.With such kind of inspirations coming from you,we promise to continue our commitment in providing excellent service!
We hope to welcome you again in Microtel Baguio.

Thank you again and my best personal regards.
Manila, Philippines
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2013

Hotel is not spacious but it is located adjacent to Victory Liner and it's convenient if you travel to the city of Pines by bus. The hot and cold water dispenser with coffee is available 24 hours, free of charge. The canteen's location is also unique. Clean and friendly staff.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Dear Guest,

Thank you for recent positive review of MicrotelBaguio's cleanliness,good location,rooms and friendly staff...We truly look forward to having you again.
See you here in your next trip!

My warmest personal regards.
Luzon, Philippines
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 18, 2013

This is a hard hotel to rate. I'ld like to give this hotel a higher rating but I wasn't able to sleep for two nights because of the bed quality. It's too soft for me. I go around Baguio with a heavy bag for work and I look forward to sleep soundly at night but that didn't happen.

The rooms are okay, decent and clean. I like the fact that there is a water dispenser outside so you don't have to call room service for water. You can have coffee all day in the lobby and there is an ice machine. This is actually rare in hotels and great idea. The wifi though is not free but 100 pesos a day isn't that much. ( I don't understand hotel charging wifi, this should be part of the package. There are some hotels that do this)

The service is the best! The staffs are very efficient and they go out of their way to give you what you need. The location is great just next to the Victory Liner station. The restaurant serves decent food. I would stay here again because of these reasons, I just hope they improve the bed.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
3 Thank Jepoyng
MicrotelBaguio, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Baguio, responded to this review, August 24, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review.First of all,I would like to apologize for the inconvenience caused by our bed.I must admit some guests were commenting same as you observed while others also commending the type of bed we have,as this is good for the back-chiropractor approved matresses.
Validating your concern,I will surely act on this,We will replace those 'too soft beds".
As for the wifi,the internet card is dedicated for use in case you want to access in the guest rooms.The said amount is for our maintenance fee to our internet service provider.
To date,we'd like to inform you that we have already a free wi-fi zone in the hotel lobby.

Appreciating your honest observation.Looking forward to your patronage and we shall continue doing our best service to our valued clients.

Our best regards.Thank you very much.