“Happy tummy indeed!”

Cuisines: Filipino, Seafood, Thai
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed September 3, 2012

Quite far from the city center, but it was worth paying a visit. We told our driver to bring us to Romulo Drive. Then upon seeing the "KETCHUP food community" outside, we knew we've gotten to the place.

I really love the fried tilapia with tamarind sauce. We also had crab meat fried rice, tom yam gung and chicken curry. I think it only cost us 700 pesos ($16). Not bad for those orders, right? We also din't have to wait long for orders to come in. It was just funny that all our orders were in, but they havent given us our plates. Hahaha. Nonetheless, they were apologetic, and we really din't mind.

Indeed, it made our tummies happy!:)

Btw, we went there on a Sunday night. so glad they're open. :)

1  Thank Jaq L

Reviewed August 30, 2012

This Thai inspired restaurant boasts of a very distinct Baguio ambiance with pine trees serving as a canopy for an open air set-up that is as cozy as it is chic. The food is great and comes very close to dining in Thailand at a very affordable cost. The odor of the adjoining horse riding park may be a put-off to some but only adds to the unique scents and sounds surrounding the area. The Ketchup community recently connected to its compound is a welcome addition.

2  Thank Lam-ang
Reviewed July 17, 2012

I tried this restaurant on the basis of tripadvisor reviews, and was not disappointed. It is an open-air restaurant with a lot of character. We went here to try the Thai food, and I was pleasantly surprised. I have eaten Thai food all over the world, including many places in Thailand, and this compares favorably with most. We had chicken curry, which is the best I have eaten anywhere, and grilled/fried talapia which was also excellent. I also had the tom ka gai, which was also very good. The service was also good, and the prices reasonable. This is now my favorite restaurant in Baguio.

2  Thank TheAsianTraveler
Reviewed June 28, 2012

try the tom yum soup. the prices are very affordable :)

1  Thank monique730
Reviewed June 24, 2012

My friends and I like Thai food and this was one of the places recommended in the internet. We ordered thai milk tea, hot tea, pad thai, tom khagai, bagoong rice and catfish with mango. We loved every bit - nothing was left after our meal. The food is priced just right for me. The only thing that could improve is the service coz it took a while for someone to get our orders. Other than that - a nice restaurant in Baguio!

1  Thank WanderLola