“Very good price to quality” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Le Monet Hotel

Le Monet Hotel
Ranked #1 of 56 Specialty Lodging in Baguio
Metro manila
“Very good price to quality”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 9, 2014

Spent 2 nights recently at Le Monet and was very pleased with the overall experience. Staff are really courteous, hotel is well kept and rather new, rooms are very clean and with complete amenities.

The environment is nice and set amid pine trees, it is generally quiet.

Highly recommended!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank hlaumond

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (142)
Zug, Switzerland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 24, 2014

After a disappointing experience with the first hotel we booked in Bagiuo, we then checked out the next day, and moved to Le Monet. We got a very good clean executive suite that made the rest of our stay in Bagiuo a brilliant experience all together.

Room Tip: Rooms at the back of the hotel are relatively quieter than the ones facing the main road...
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank Ronald C
Makati City
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 16, 2014 via mobile

It was January when my friends and I decided to book and stay in le monet hotel located Baguio City. The Hotel is located in the vicinity in Camp John Hay. We arrived past midnight and the coldness of Baguio is 10 degrees.

The hotel staff is very friendly and accomodating. The hotel was fully booked and good thing we have an early reservation.

The room was clean and will make you feel homy with european style of interior. Good thing they have a veranda where you can access whst is hsppening outside of the hotel where you can see and smell the pine trees.

The best area in the room is their comfort room (wash room) where guest has their own television.

Another must try in their room is their comlimentary body soap and lotion. I am not a fan of those but the items are woth to keep. It really smells good and I think it is purely non acid soap. Trust me, you need to get one.

The breakfast was really good and they have a gym.

For the price, I think its not thst pricey if you are in a group, but if you are a couple, hmmm you ned to shell out at least 5ooo for the stay but really worth it. ( you can have at least two persons in one bed, we have two bedsbin one room and I think it is okay to have four persons in one room)

I reslly recommend the hotel.

Stayed January 2014, traveled with friends
2 Thank Marcfrias25
Manila, Philippines
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 14, 2014

The location was the best as it was just walking distance to different attractions and restaurants around camp john hay. The service in the hotel was very efficient and very fast. Staff were very helpful and friendly as everyone never ceased to smile. It is a small but modern hotel with nice views. Will definitely come back!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Sharina V
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 10, 2014 via mobile

It was a long overdue vacation and finally we were able to book a hotel during this time. I specifically looked for a hotel inside john hay and the rest were fully booked and I chance upon le monet. We had a deluxe room with a forest virw, it has 2 queen sized bed and my daughter occupied 1 bed all for herself. Their bathroom was great with amenities. They even have a small tv inside and I like their toilet bowl, high tech haha. Breakfast buffet was good except for the sausage. I asked for eggs benedict and it was great. The foods in dinelli was good, affordable and huge servings, we ordered some foods there for our midnight snack. They have a heated pool which is cool though it was small. Nice little garden. And most especially they have a very nice staff. Check in was fast but checknout took a while because we payed anothee reservation for panagbenga on feb 22-24, luckily we got their one and only one bedroom.we payed it in full but specifically asked the receptionist to split the charge in 2 but she didnt. Anyway that was fine. Only downside was their wifi, signal was poor inside the room. We had a wonderful stay here last feb 2-4. Cant wait to be back in a few weeks!

Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank iamcasie
Quezon city
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 8, 2014

For me this hotel is simply the best in baguio. From ms. Toni (assistant manager), to ms. Dulce (house keeping), to kuya from the front door, everyone was amazing. The location, as i found out first hand from staying at a hotel outside of john hay (this hotel was fully booked our first night) is worth every penny. It might be a bit expensive but the room and especially the bathroom is very clean (most important for girls) and comfortable with complete toiletries and tea or coffee making kettle (complimentary tea, coffee, water), the view from the terrace was gorgeous, breakfast buffet was good, dining options are nearby, and the hotel is overall pleasant. And its always nice to walk around john hay bef sunset :) i will never stay elsewhere again when in baguio.

Room Tip: Get the junior suite...worth every penny!
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
sudipen, la union
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 3, 2014

Exploring different places will be worth to remember if you will have a great place to stay and in my latest exploration, I was able to have a worthwhile stay at the Le Monet Hotel, Ordonio Drive, Loakan Road, Camp John Hay, Baguio City.

Here is the list of reasons why I fell in love with Le Monet:

TAPA – I love eating tapa, but there are times where I had the struggle to chew..hahahaha..but the TAPA in Le Monet is well cooked and easy to chew thus I do enjoy dining and the whole dining experience is a blast for a happy eater like me. Breakfast is overflowing that you will be so full making your tummy to be in a fiesta mode.
Swimming Pool – the water heater will make me assured I won’t be frozen while swimming coz the pool had a heater to let swimming be enjoyed even in a cold place like Baguio.
The staff – the hotel had a set of great people who are all ready to be of service with a smile, I am amaze how they call me with my name, thus making me feel I am not a stranger to them.
I specifically commend, Maris of the Food and Beverage coz she was so accommodating to answer our curiosity about cheese.
I commend sir Dante Cruz, General Manager and Ma’am Charmaine De Guzman, Marketing Manager for training amiable set of staff and for serving as their role models since both of them are quite great too.

The chandelier, you could see it in the lobby and dining area wherein you will feel like you are under a waterfall that anytime a bucket of water will start flowing but hey, it’s just a beautiful chandelier.
The artifacts on the wall wherein, paintings and some sculptures on display are quite my interests.
The changing look of the wall of the function hall, experience it so you will be amazed like the kid in me.

Here are some photos of my stay and be sure to check it out and inform the receptionist that you heard about it thru airwindzone or look for Ma’am CJ coz she will surely assist you in a jolly way that you will feel free to inquire.

view more photos at Airwind or visit http://www.lemonethotel.ph/

Room Tip: rooms on the front side lets you see your fiend who dropped by to visit as they go..sort of a movie...
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled solo