“Good hotel... Great Baguio” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Le Monet Hotel

Le Monet Hotel
Ranked #1 of 56 Specialty Lodging in Baguio
Al Hofuf, Saudi Arabia
“Good hotel... Great Baguio”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 9, 2013

It was not bad experience to stay at the hotel. I like the friendly staff and the view around the hotel but I did not like what they did in the first of my arrival instead of giving me what I booked through Agoda.com which is the Deluxe King Bed room they give me a Deluxe Twin room I give the voucher to the front disk and it was clearly mentioned what type of room I request. She gave me the key of the room and I shocked when I get into the room so I go back to the front disk and I ask them to check again what type of room that I booked she told d me that we are sorry cause we do not have that type of room that I booked so I told her to call the duty manger and she was a nice lady she take the voucher and start check again in the computer for the availability of the rooms she found that there is rooms available and she apologize about that problem and she told me to wait at the room until my new room to be ready after 5 min they call me and tell to come to the front disk to take the key. Overall it was a nice place to stay in.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
4 Thank Hemo K

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (142)
Quezon City, Philippines
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 4, 2013

Clean bedrooms with updated design. Terrace had a nice view of pine trees. Located near fast-food inside camp john hay. I tried the burger in the fast-food area and it was super tasty. You can also try the eco trail or paintball area near the hotel. Lobby looks nice specially the glass chandelier. Swimming pool is under construction. The surrounding area is nice with a cool weather.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank MiriamS74
Manila, Philippines
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 4, 2013

Le Monet Hotel is located in the cool and pine tree-filled Camp John Hay which is a relaxing spot away from Baguio's now dense city center. The hotel is modern and clean making it a perfect location if you want to enjoy a restful stay.

Two other great things about the hotel: the sumptuous breakfast buffet which kept us satisfied and full until mid-afternoon, and a colorful and quaint garden which completes the lovely view from the room.

And best thing about our overnight stay is we got it through a deal and so paid almost half of the room's listed price!

Room Tip: Geta room with a forest view.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
philippines
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 3, 2013

Baguio, the Philippines's summer capital is a great escape at this time of the year. We chose Le Monet because it is a new hotel with reasonable price and best of all, it is located in Camp John Hay. Here's my observation and review for future travelers of this hotel.
Location: located in Camp John Hay, few minutes from city center (15mins to city center). Outside the hotel there are food establishments such as shakeys (Pizza, chicken) Japanese food, Hotshots (burgers) to name a few. Shopping center (few) is about 5-10 minutes walk away.
Amenities: room has 2 queen sized beds(4-5people) all have balconies either overlooking the forest or overlooking the road (no problem with noise); 2 T.V. (this is great especially if you're bringing kids) one in the room and other in the restroom; heated toilet bowl; only fan no a/c (no problem coz weather in Baguio is cool all year round) ; with mini heated pool (partly overlooking the forest) ; mini gym and spa. They also have shuttle to show you John Hay (15-20mins). 2 bottled waters are provided. Newspaper were delivered every morning too.
Service: EXCELLENT
Breakfasts: varieties includes: Pancakes, Waffles, Soups, .salads, Rice, Filipino breakfast Dishes, Omelette station, juice, coffee, hot choco, fruits and different kinds of breads.
This hotel is an excellent choice for people who wants to relax and feel the need to rejuvenate. The rate is affordable too(php5600/usd135 for high season and php4000+/usd95+ for low season) with breakfast.
Overall, I can say that My Le Monet experience is truly a wonderful Baguio experience. Thank you Le Monet, we will surely be back.

Room Tip: 1. The road view is cheaper than Forest view. 2.Try the Bamboo and Stone Spa (they are the only hote...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Pasig, Philippines
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 2, 2013

Staff - All the staff are very courteous and attentive. One will feel very welcome especially at the reception. They serve welcome drinks which is good after a long trip!:)

Room - Room is a little small but good enough for our company of 3dults and 1 kid. Though the room that we stayed in lacks in size, it makes up with two queen-size beds. It is clean and modern in design. The bathroom may also be small but it has everything you need, from the toiletries to the towels. The bowl has a sensor which auto flush. Their heater heats up fast so be careful. They also have a mini tv in there though I think it's not needed.

Food - We have tried their breakfast buffet, and it is good. They have a lot of variety to choose from.

Pool - Yes! There is a pool! We are surprised that they do have an indoor pool that has warm water. too bad that we don't have time to have a relaxing dip because they closed it early at 6pm.

Overall stay - We are very much happy and satisfied at our stay. It exceeds our expectation.
Note that the small space of their room is understandable because they are not a big hotel, credits still goes to them for maximizing their space. And more so for their breakfast, considering their size and we stayed on a weekday, they still serve sumptuous buffet at that.

I will recommend this hotel and will stay here again if we go back to Baguio.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Paranaque, Philippines
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 2, 2013

We went there in an off-peak season so the rate was affordable. The room we got has a balcony which was sooo lovely. Unfortunately, they didn't have A/C unlike other cheaper hotels in the area. The breakfast buffet was superb and the view of the pine trees was divine! I can live there!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank ChanCarrillo
Manila
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 29, 2013 via mobile

From the minute we arrived the staff greets you with warm welcomes. Reception found a way to accommodate us even if we arrived early around 1030am. Despite having great food and excellent buffets in the hotel it is right beside the Filling Station where there's pizza, burgers and a Japanese resto. Eco trail and other outdoor activities are across the street from the hotel. Located inside John Hay you already have a lot of activities to do nearby. Hotel room is great all rooms have a balcony. It can get a little warm and since there was no AC in the rooms we had to ask for a fan but we were so happy they accommodated it and sent it to our room right away. It has a gym, spa, and indoor swimming pool. Staff is very accommodating and intuitive of your needs. We checked out at 330am and was surprised the reception offered us coffee to go and even asked if we wanted fresh bread to bring along our long trip back home since it was too early. So happy with the service the price is worth having this pampered stay.

• Stayed April 2013