“Classy topnotch spa with immaculate taste”
Review of North Haven Spa

North Haven Spa
Ranked #1 of 5 Spas & Wellness in Baguio
London, United Kingdom
46 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“Classy topnotch spa with immaculate taste”
Reviewed February 14, 2014

Everything about this spa is superb with the very best of Pinoy mountain healing arts. The staff a;; look professional but I didn't get round to selecting my preferred choice.
Does not cater for red blooded males as it did not and could not deal with the lower echelons of Mazlow's hierarchy of needs. Clearly zealous religious missionaries have been very effective in this nick of the woods - just as they were throughout the South Pacific and other native 'gardens of Eden'. More's the pity. At least they knew how to cope with their frustrations!

Visited February 2014

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Singapore, Singapore
67 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 43 helpful votes
“Decent and attentive”
Reviewed February 5, 2014

The ambience is fairly decent. Price is reasonable and they offer a variety of services. My friend chose the foot massage while I had a two hours body massage. We are both satisfied.

Visited February 2014
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Royalty treatment”
Reviewed January 23, 2014 via mobile

If I want to treat like a royalty,try north haven spa..it's our (me and my husband) first time to have our full body massage in this spa and
I may say that this is the best massage I've ever experience..very professional, great massage and they satisfied us..highly recommended spa in City of Pines!!! Thumbs up to the owner for a very well trained therapist!!!

6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“First time to try this and was very satisfied”
Reviewed January 4, 2014 via mobile

We went to the Ferguson branch since we've read more positive reviews for this branch than the one in Vallejo.

We called the spa in the morning to schedule an appointment at 7pm the same day just to make sure.

The cab from CJH to the NHS was ~111 php.

We got the ginger scrub and massage which lasted for 2.5 hrs. We had our own cabin for the massage and the scrub.

The staffs were very friendly and accommodating. You can also ask them to call a cab for you after the treatment since only a few cabs were passing by their location.

We will definitely add this to our itinerary every time we visit Baguio.

4 Thank FaiTh T
Cavite City, Philippines
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Feels like heaven!”
Reviewed December 6, 2013

I've been to a lot of spas before, but this one is my favorite! Very nice ambiance, feels very relaxing...nice smell because of the scattered fresh flowers along the corridors, and most of all the service is the best. They offer a variety of scrubs and massages that you will surely enjoy. Very peaceful and calm, very relaxing! Every penny i

Visited December 2013