“Royalty treatment”
Review of North Haven Spa

North Haven Spa
Ranked #1 of 5 Spas & Wellness in Baguio
Reviewed January 23, 2014 via mobile

If I want to treat like a royalty,try north haven spa..it's our (me and my husband) first time to have our full body massage in this spa and
I may say that this is the best massage I've ever experience..very professional, great massage and they satisfied us..highly recommended spa in City of Pines!!! Thumbs up to the owner for a very well trained therapist!!!

Reviewed January 4, 2014 via mobile

We went to the Ferguson branch since we've read more positive reviews for this branch than the one in Vallejo.

We called the spa in the morning to schedule an appointment at 7pm the same day just to make sure.

The cab from CJH to the NHS was ~111 php.

We got the ginger scrub and massage which lasted for 2.5 hrs. We had our own cabin for the massage and the scrub.

The staffs were very friendly and accommodating. You can also ask them to call a cab for you after the treatment since only a few cabs were passing by their location.

We will definitely add this to our itinerary every time we visit Baguio.

4  Thank FaiTh T
Reviewed December 6, 2013

I've been to a lot of spas before, but this one is my favorite! Very nice ambiance, feels very relaxing...nice smell because of the scattered fresh flowers along the corridors, and most of all the service is the best. They offer a variety of scrubs and massages that you will surely enjoy. Very peaceful and calm, very relaxing! Every penny i

3  Thank mitchy0612
Reviewed October 4, 2013

My 3 sisters and I just had our body pampered last 20th of September. We got the Strawberry Bliss package and I must say, it was all worth the cost! We got body scrubs, sauna, shower, body and facial treatment, foot scrubs. I should also add our very soft hair after. Oh, it was a bliss! The masseuses were professionals and very efficient. Definitely a must add on my list when I get back!

4  Thank lyds519
Reviewed August 16, 2013

Been on their other shop before but last August 1,2013, saw they have opened a casa vallejo branch, had a hair dye upon recommendation of a nice receptionist - Katha !!!
Unfortunately the hair colorist seems to be really not a hair colorist, nice girl but she has dyed my hair jet black (when I said I wanted something brownish) and she tried to remove the dye markings on the side of my face and it irritated my face, went back to manila with several reddish marks on my face.. WILL NEVER RECOMMEND THIS PLACE AT ALL.... told all my friends in Baguio to stay away from this place !!!!!!!

1  Thank Daniel921