“Truly Home Away from Home”
other travelers have booked this property
Apartment 4 Balcony
Apartment 4 - 2 bathrooms with hot showers
Philippines Dept Tourism Accredited
Apartment 4 Neighborhood from the Balcony
van Hire Manila - Baguio - Manila Luxury Grandia
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
jcarloyde...
Metro Manila, Philippines
“Truly Home Away from Home”
Reviewed July 16, 2015 for a stay in July 2015

our stay in Baguio, given that this Transient House is very comfortable.
homey & relaxing.
Plus the fact that this suits our Family very well.
Kuya Willy, the Driver and other staffs are very friendly and accommodating.
Wi - Fi also has a good signal.
All utensils and other stuffs that we need were available.
Keep up the Good Work on keeping your place a Home Away From Home,
for everyone.
We will definitely go back and engage Baguio Transient's services.
Thank You, Dela Cruz Family.
July, 2015

Liked best: Accommodation, car service
Liked least: Weather (not part of the service ofcourse)
Traveling group: Extended Family
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
People with pets
Jul 17, 2015
Hi JC & Family, how I wish your group had better weather for your Baguio tour! But it was great to see the rain did not dampen your spirits! Yes the Wi-Fi is pretty good I must say and nice that you noticed too. Strong and reliable Wi-Fi is super important for our business and also for our guests! Each one of the apartments has its own dedicated router, so signal is going to be good where ever you are. Thanks also for your kind words about Willy, all of our drivers are just such nice guys, smooth drivers, patient and knowledgeable about Baguio, Sagada, Banaue & Ilocos Norte. I will surely pass on your comments to Willy ( He is the front runner now for "Driver of the Month" Thanks again to all of your Family and hopefully next time we see you the skies will be blue from morning to night!. Best wishes from Peter, Jhoie and Staff.
julyuse
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Good Value for the money”
Reviewed July 14, 2015 for a stay in June 2015
people found this review helpful

We took the whole package that includes the van and the accommodation. Peter met us on time at NAIA airport and brought us to Baguio. We had the Starex Limousine and it was very comfortable for all 7 of us. He is very warm and friendly not to mention a very knowledgeable in everything Baguio. He provides us many options and take us anywhere we want to go. The apartment was basic, but functional. It has all the amenities and feels like home away from home. It is located on a very private and quiet area and is gated with cctv. We stayed 2 nights. The only complain I have is the length of the bed, I am only 5 ft 8 inches tall but my head touches the wall while my feet also touches the edge of the bed. Overall, this is a good value for the money. If you are looking for a hassle-free Baguio vacation, this is it! We'll surely recommend them!

Liked best: Location
Liked least: Bed size and Bedding comfort
Traveling group: Teenagers
Your age range 35-49
Jul 17, 2015
Hi, glad that your trip in our Starex Limousine was very comfy. It is our favorite Van for our own personal tours around Luzon also! Thanks also for the nice comments for our Son in Law, Peter, he is a nice guy for sure and very safe steady and courteous driver as you mentioned.
And we appreciate that you will feel good about recommending our Van tour to friends and Family. Thanks again and hope to see you again in beautiful Baguio. Best wishes from us all, Peter, Jhoie & Peter.
Rufz
Los Angeles, California
“Balanced environment for your need of Excitement and Relaxation”
Reviewed July 4, 2015 for a stay in June 2015
person found this review helpful

Very nice place and very close to tourist spots. We rented the place for our large group and very much happy with the place. The excitement of a tourist and a relaxed mind. we really enjoyed our stay.

Traveling group: Extended Family
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
Jul 15, 2015
Hi, thanks for your review. So glad that your big group enjoyed your time in Baguio and your stay in our apartments & that you all felt relaxed and comfortable. Jhoie and I always love to know that guests felt that way. Best wishes from us, Peter & Jhoie.
Bugoys212...
“Big word! Excellent!”
Reviewed June 14, 2015 for a stay in June 2015

Hi Ms Iza. We arrived last night from Baguio safe and sound. Thank you for giving us Fernan as our driver. Just want to express my profound appreciation for the wonderful service Fernan provided us. He was indeed an excellent driver and guide as well. He is very friendly, courteuous, patient, polite, helpful and even dependable especially when I had an accident of horse fall. He rushed me to the emergency in a nearby hospital to make sure I will be okay. Also, he never failed in assisting my Mom who has a disability. I can't thank him enough for the way in which he cared for my Mom for two days. Fernan is truly the best! My family liked him so much even my kids. He is an asset to BagiuoTransient.Com..His commitment to his work and safe driving made us so happy. Please convey our warm greetings to him.

Thanks so much again Iza, for the wonderful service and for being so accommodating. We will definitely recommend you and Fernan to our friends and relatives... Looking forward in getting your service again soon.

Jun 15, 2015
Hi, so glad to hear your Baguio adventure went so well! I have passed on your kind words to Fernan. It means a lot to us all to have guests who are confident and relaxed with our drivers and services..... we really try to give all of our guests the kind of service that we ourselves would want! Best wishes from us all.
Jay P
“Very nice and clean”
Reviewed June 3, 2015 for a stay in June 2015
person found this review helpful

Really nice transient home. Was there for 2 nights stay with my whole family and they all loved it last year. Price was reasonable, the location was decently close to tourist attractions. The owner was also very accomodating and checking on us regularly. I will not hesitate to come back and stay here if i have my whole family again.

One thing that maybe can improve on is parking space, if you have more than 2 cars/van..it will be very tight and probably will not fit. Other than that, the place is awesome.

Jun 4, 2015
Hi Jay & Family.
Thanks for the review of your stay in Baguio, always good to hear that guests were comfy, secure and felt right at home!
Jay, each apartment has its own parking slot and if there are extra cars or Vans, then guests are very welcome to park in our private parking slot just opposite..... dont hesitate to ask. Til next time, best wishes from us & staff. Peter & Jhoie.
maylodee
Bay Area, CA
“Definitely a home away from home!”
Reviewed April 9, 2015 for a stay in April 2015

For the past few months, I was planning to have a family getaway in Baguio when we visited the Philippines from the US. Not knowing who to contact or who to trust, I resorted to tripadvisor for recommendations. For being a Tripadvisor Excellence award winner for 3 consecutive years (not to mention the free wifi, a must with my family) definitely caught my attention! I immediately contacted the owners Peter & Jhoie and they where quick to respond to all of my inquires. They were the best deal in town to accommodate our group of 13. I went ahead and booked Apartment 4. Due to a unforeseen event, I had to change my booking and the Peter was very flexible and understanding of my situation. The place was very clean and secure, staff was very accommodating to our needs, Peter even visited to make sure that we were comfortable. Definitely a home away from home, it had everything we needed. My only regret is that I didn't purchase the Baguio tour service that they offered, a definite must, especially if you are not familiar getting around Baguio like us. Overall, I highly recommend this place for groups big and small at a very reasonable price! Thank you Peter & Jhoie! Hope to see you again and get the condo the next time around we are in Baguio!
May & Family, Bay Area CA.

Apr 9, 2015
Hi May and Family,
nice to hear you enjoyed your stay, specially after your long trip from the US.
Our Van tour packages really are good value and definitely make the journey around Baguio and Mt. Provence easy and relaxing! Hope to see you guys again, in the mean while enjoy the rest of your vacation before your return to sunny California, Best wishes from Baguio, Peter, Jhoie and staff.
Ericka G
“excellent home and van hire”
Reviewed April 4, 2015 for a stay in April 2015

Our first time to book for a transient house and van hire and we were never dissappointed. Traveling with the whole family became easy because of your excellent service. The place Is so homey and secured especially for the kid and the dog. The internet connection is very fast that we are able to update our fb's in minutes. The van hire is so awesome,traveling that far became comfortable. Kuya Peter, our personal driver and tour guide is the best and he is so polite. He will make sure that you'll never miss a single must-see in baguio city. I recommend this package and Kuya Peter for those who want a hassle-free baguio vacation. Thank you Ms. Jhoie, Mr. Peter, and Kuya Peter

Apr 5, 2015
Hi Ericka & Family, so glad to hear your whole family had a great vacation (& even your cutest puppy!... so Pogi!) I will pass on your kind words to Kuya Peter, he really is a great driver and very knowledgeable about Baguio, you are right he is a lovely and polite guy!. We are fortunate to have him as our son in law. The Starex Limousine van is just the best there is for comfort, diba. Thanks again to you and your whole family and very best wishes from us all for the rest of the year. Peter & Jhoie
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing