“highly recommended.”
other travelers have booked this property
Apartment 4 Balcony
Apartment 4 - 2 bathrooms with hot showers
Philippines Dept Tourism Accredited
Apartment 4 Neighborhood from the Balcony
van Hire Manila - Baguio - Manila Luxury Grandia
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Koronadal, Philippines
Reviewed May 21, 2014 for a stay in May 2014

Date of stay: May 2014
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Jan 2, 2015
Thanks for your review, you will be pleased to know for your next visit to Baguio, that we now have a Starex Limousibe Van for hire to out guests! Super comfortable van for the trip up to Baguio. Best wishes from Baguio.
Makati City
Reviewed May 11, 2014 for a stay in May 2014

Date of stay: May 2014
Jan 2, 2015
Hi, thanks for your review here on Tripadvisor, it means a lot to us to know that guests enjoyed their stay in our apartments & that you felt comfy and secure. Best wishes from Baguio
CA, USA

Date of stay: April 2014
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Apr 15, 2014
Hi Reynaldo,
whoa! now that is a review! I think it is fortunate for us that you are an English teacher! and can express your exuberance! Wonderful to hear that your family enjoyed their stay in beautiful Baguio & to hear that the FAMILY CONDO so perfectly suited your needs. Also great to hear you enjoyed and felt comfortable in our Van Hire, I will pass on your comments to our driver.
Thanks again Reynaldo & Family, God Bless you all. Peter, Jhoie & Rocia.
Launceston
Reviewed April 5, 2014 for a stay in February 2014

Date of stay: February 2014
People with disabilities Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
Apr 5, 2014
Hi Vikram & Annabelle,
thanks for your review of our beautiful city & of course for our FAMILY CONDO. The great security, closeness to the City & Baguio attractions, really is a big benefit of the apartment. We hope all of our guests will know that we are always here to assist with their vacation needs, just ask and we will sincerely do our best to ensure a memorable visit to the "City of Pines" Best wishes, Peter & Jhoie.
Q.C.
Reviewed April 1, 2014 for a stay in March 2014

Date of stay: March 2014
Luxury-minded travelers
Apr 1, 2014
Hi Bernadette and Family,
great to hear you all enjoyed your stay in the FAMILY CONDO. The big size of the Condo is great for larger groups and being so close to the city is very convenient. We really love to hear that guests do "Feel at home" & comfortable in our apartments, cos that is just how we like to feel too, when we are on vacation.!
God Bless Bernadette, Peter & Jhoie.
Bataan
Reviewed March 23, 2014 for a stay in March 2014

Date of stay: March 2014
Older travelers
Mar 23, 2014
Hi Mundo,
thanks so much for your great review of your stay in Baguio. We have just upgraded the Wi-Fi (again) .... a good reliable hi speed Wi-Fi is one of the things Jhoie and I look for when we are travelling, so it is good to see others appreciate it as well.
Best wishes from baguio to you and all of your crew Mundo, Peter & jhoie.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing