“A perfect solace in Baguio!!!”

Azalea Residences Baguio
Ranked #3 of 50 Hotels in Baguio
Reviewed June 24, 2013

After not having been to Baguio for almost 20 years, Azalea Residences was truly a pleasant welcome for us. The hotel is beautifully sprawled in an elevated property overlooking Baguio. It's location is also central allowing guests to be able to immerse with what Baguio has to offer without having to contend with long hours being spent on the road.

We arrived after dinner time and their check-in procedures went very smoothly. The staff were very friendly and accomodating,They even had welcome drinks for us (including our driver) to add-up to the cold weather of Baguio. Our room was like a 1-bedroom unit in a condominium though this one had a more beautiful lay-out and a bigger size. This had a small sala, a dining table-cum-breakfast counter for 4 and a small kitchenette complete with a 2-burner induction cooker, just in case guests would opt to cook. The bathroom was it big but good enough for one to have a comfortable and good shower.

The breakfast buffet spread was not that much but for the rates they're charging their guests, it was good enough.

Will definitely come back to this hotel again.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple

Reviewed June 23, 2013

Hi Guys! I've never thought that this will be one of my memorable days spent in Baguio City because of Azalea Residences. I came with this hotel together with my 5 friends, we avail the promo rate of 850 each for an overnight accommodation "oh my that's only Php 850.00 less exepensive isn't? :)" The room is very spacious with different bedroom inside it. The staff were friendly and well accommodating. Well of course since we avail the promo, we don't have breakfast but the good thing is that we can cooked inside our room. We buy alot of foods available in the market it is very accessible and near in our hotel, it is just 8 minutes away from the wet market. We extended our stay for the next day we only add another Php 850.00 for our rooms per person and add Php 500.00 each of us for buffet breakfast,we really love their food, different variety of breakfast. "OMG! I almost ate the whole bunch their. hahaha!" I definitely recommend this hotel to my co-workers and other friends for their vacation. We truly enjoyed their promo packages, not so expensive but compromise quality of service. Couldn't wait to visit them again. :)

Reviewed June 23, 2013

That was my first time in Baguio where I stayed in this hotel for a couple of days.I was amazed on the unique structures and designs, fixtures of this hotel.The unique flowers design located at the lobby was very nice.The employees welcomed us with a smile and a warm greetings upon entering at the lobby and assisted us by the concierge with our luggages. As I observed, the rooms provides complete kitchenette , dining and living room where others hotels doesn't have.The rooms were very clean and the housekeeping is very great in cleaning our room.I was able to enjoyed the destinations around Baguio.When we came back in our room everything was cleaned well and organized.Their foods at Tradisyon was also good and I always enjoyed my breakfast everyday.My favorite breakfast choices was danggit longanisa baguio, sausages and the ham and cheese omelet.We were always full every morning with their sumptuous breakfast buffet. The only thing that I experienced during my stay was my difficult time to adjust the on and off of the hot and cold shower in the bathroom .But was over all experienced was great. I highly recommend this hotel and will definitely come back to Azalea Residences Baguio for our next year vacation.

Reviewed June 21, 2013

I chose Azalea Residences because of its great reviews. True enough we had a great stay. They even allowed for an early check in. I received a call from them a day before to verify our time of check in which was really nice. Complimentary drinks were given upon arrival. The staff were all very courteous and friendly. We would stay there again !

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed June 20, 2013

I walk through the door and saw the complete package of the hotel, the different facilities that it has to offer. Upon entering the room, I saw the complete order as if it has never been touched the living room, bedrooms, kitchenette and bathroom. The appliances and lightings were so nice that it could adapt to set the mood. I entered into the bedroom and there I saw its beautiful arrangement, the bed and the pillows are so comfortable that I felt like I was really staying in my own room plus the LCD TV made my night complete. The living room has LCD TV, fluffy sofa that can be turned out into bed. The bathroom, I really love the bathroom, it’s brilliant that everything that I need was there, shower gel, soap, shampoo, conditioner and dental kit, but I just have one complain about it. The heater didn’t work that’s why I used cold water for my bath. One good thing about this hotel, unlike other hotels, this has a kitchenette that whenever you want to cook you could cook.
We had our buffet breakfast at Tradisyon Café of the Hotel, the foods are, “wow!” I think this expression summarizes the foods. The coffee was great, the pansit, chopsuey and all the foods that I have tasted was good. I love a Filipino food that’s why I enjoyed it. Just a comment, the bacon is too salty, and the cup cake with a cherry on top is not that good.
Over all stay at Azalea Hotel makes my experience a memorable one.

1  Thank bengmadz
Reviewed June 16, 2013

Our family visits Baguio City 2-3 x a year. Last minute decision to go to Baguio this Holy Week 2013 ended up with us not having a room at our regular hotel in Camp John Hay. Fortunately, a friend, a Baguio resident, told us about Azalea Residences and we did manage to get in for the 2 nights we requested. Azalea Residences is in Leonard Wood cut-off, a bit away from downtown Baguio, near St Joseph Church, Teacher's Camp, Wright Park and Mines View Park, so it has a good location and pretty much still surrounded by pine trees. The hotel is modern and clean. Staff is friendly and courteous. The 1 bedroom suite looked impressive as you enter: a kitchenette, dining area, T/B, living room with flat TV and a sofa bed that can be pulled out for 2 people to sleep on and even a terrace but alas, the view was the next door neighbor's house. It really looked like it could have been our home away from home BUT the big let down was the bedroom, which was actually comfortable but sadly, lacked a window! Well, there was a narrow window but it was so overhead as it faced the central corridor. It would have been perfect had there been better thought to the lay-out design. But otherwise, the hotel is a pleasant place to stay at.

Room Tip: If you don't mind not having a window in your bedroom, then this is a good place. Modern room i...
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed June 10, 2013

It was definitely a night to remember. Looking the hotel from the outside we can really see it's beauty so what more if you'll get to spend a night in there. As we arrived in the venue is so stunning so once we got inside the tent you'll get awed with it's simple but elegant decorations. It's like hitting two birds in one stone you get to enjoy your unlimited beer plus you get to enjoy the entertainment which is really amazing. The two bands did a wonderful job in keeping the crowd alive. So you can really say that Azalea residences is really your holiday haven because it helps you unwind and at the same time relax without spending a lot of money. So two thumbs-up for that. :)

Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family