“Nice room interiors”

Ranked #3 of 48 Hotels in Baguio
Quezon City, Philippines
“Nice room interiors”
Reviewed June 8, 2013

Very modern room amenities, comfortable beds and the services were excellent! The location of the hotel is near teachers camp so I was able to jog around during our stay. They have hotel transportation even though we didn't availed it but it seems that their prices were competitive enough to the local taxi in the city. If your traveling by private car they have ample parking spaces with 24hrs security. I will definitely return to this hotel, Keep it up Azalea :-)

Room Tip: Rooms with Balcony is a must for you to appreciate the view of Baguio City..
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (189)
Baguio, Philippines
Reviewed June 7, 2013

Checked-in at Azalea residences, Baguio City on May 30, 2013 and checked-out on May 31, 2013. I was with my 2 nephews and 1 niece. It was a great experience not only for us who stayed at the hotel but for other members of the family who joined us for dinner. The room is big enough for us, the cr is clean, there are kitchen wares to use in case you want to cook your own food and there is sufficient toiletries. Robes were also provided for us to use including iron. The staff are likewise very accommodating, courteous and kind. FREE buffet breakfast has a variety of cereals, drinks, fruits,pastries, vians, etc.. . After breakfast, the kids enjoyed playing at the playground while me and my niece enjoyed taking pictures. I SURELY RECOMMEND VISITORS & TOURISTS IN BAGUIO CITY TO STAY AT AZALEA RESIDENCES, YOU WILL NEVER REGRET IT. We are actually Baguio residents but stayed in Azalea for my birthday. No problem on parking area and upon request, the hotel staff can get a taxi for guests. Azalea residences is easy to find and very accessible. It's near botanical garden, right park, Mansion house, mines view and good shepherd. It is also great for weddings, baptisms, birthdays and other occasions

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family

laguna niguel ca
Reviewed June 6, 2013

We definitely enjoyed our stay at this hotel. Our room was clean ,spacious with a beautiful view from our balcony. The hotel staff were all friendly ,helpful and courteous.The full breakfast buffet was great and so were the waiters!!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family

Winnipeg, Canada
Reviewed June 6, 2013

I came to know about Azalea last year when my sister and her American husband discovered the place from Trip Advisor and they stayed here for their holiday. Spent 3 days here last April and went back on May :) it was really all worth it. First stay was with family and I requested for high-floor unit during my reservation but when we checked-in, we were on the second floor..So I asked for a transfer and they gladly accommodated my request. It's always best to get the unit with the balcony and a good view, so relaxing. I also liked the idea of having your own kitchen and cook for the whole family with all the comforts and whatever you need will be supplied by the kitchen staff. If you stay in a hotel in Baguio, they won't let you cook. On our second stay, I was with my husband and the service was commendable as well. Tradisyon restaurant is excellent and all staff are friendly. Staying in Azalea makes your Baguio experience warm and worth remembering, it's absolutely our family's favorite now. I would definitely recommend it to my friends and I will go back on my next vacation. Keep up the good work :)

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed June 6, 2013

I higly recommend this hotel to balikbayans, family and solo travellers as well! The hotel is very well maintained, clean rooms, sparkling bathrooms, fresh sheets and towels. Toiletries are replenished daily from shampoo to shower gel, lotion, conditioner, pack of toothbrush/toothpaste/floss/interdental brush! Coffee, sugar , bottled water! Everything you'll need is already there inc. sleepers and bathrobe! Room is spacious and just the right size for the traveller! Breakfast buffet is fabulous , coffee n tea are well served by the staffs! They offer VIP treatment to every guests from check in to check out! Staffs are approachable and professional! I really enjoyed my 10nights stay in azalea res and i am definitely coming back next year!

• Stayed May 2013
Reviewed June 6, 2013

I stayed in azalea for around 5 times in the last 18 months, thats everytime i went to baguio! Its becoming my home away from home. Top 3 reasons:
1. Value for money. Its 5 star like condo-hotel at very affordable rate! With own kitchen and extra (sofa) bed at no extra cost!
2. Cleanliness and ambiance. Nice room, spacious, excellent beddings. Really great for rest and relaxation.
3. Great service! Just a call away to book. Friendly staff--from front desk, to the manager, chef, waiter, and guards.

• Stayed March 2013
tarlac city
Reviewed June 6, 2013

we spent one night, and we would want to go back and stay a little bit longer. my daughter and i will be spending 2 nights again in October, have booked already. we love the place, it is very neat, aesthetically breathtaking. we also enjoyed the buffet breakfast, last time i booked without breakfast but our next time is with buffet breakfast.

we love the place that we would like to have our new year at Azalea. am still thinking about that though.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family