“Rude staff!”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
“Rude staff!”
Reviewed August 6, 2014 via mobile

Me and my friends along with an American friend from Texas had our coffee just to catch up. We chose this place since we knew that it was cozy. During our conversations, the staff at the back room (probably the cooks or bakers) started uttering slang words with a Texan accent. At first we thought that it was part of their conversation, but later it sounded that they were mocking and making fun of our friends accent. This continued throughout our stay there. I was about to confront them but I wouldn't want to embarass our friend and it was not worth our time. I just want to inform the management about this incident. It is unprofessional and utterly rude. I hope the management would check on these rude personnel. This happened last August 6, 2014 at around 8:00-9:30 PM. Foreigners may want to avoid this place because of its rude and ignorant personnel.

3 Thank Mervin O

• Korean first
Makati, Philippines
“Alternative Pasalubong”
Reviewed June 20, 2014 via mobile

I'm a Baguio girl. So whenever I go home, friends and officemates ask for something from Baguio. The usual legua/peanut brittle/ube jam or even brooms are so overused and boring. So whenever My load can handle, i try to bring them a strawberry shortcake. It never fails. People say it's the best strawberry shortcake they've tasted. Yey!

As for the other food (pasta, burger and salad), it's average. We only have snack here to fill our hungry tummy and to buy the cakes.

They currently have 2 outlets. One in Session and another in Camp John Hay. We prefer the latter.

Service in John Hay is good. They have a lot of staff to serve you. They accommodate your request and are friendly and attentive.

Philippine, The Netherlands
“nice food”
Reviewed June 17, 2014

so such a nice variety of menus. i just love how their desserts taste good specilaly their strawberry cake,..i love it!!

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank maria luisa d
Las Pinas, Philippines
“Pasta then lots of dessert”
Reviewed June 11, 2014 via mobile

Their sun dried tomato pasta is excellent, and also their lasagna! For dessert their carrot cake is good. NEVER forget to try their strawberry shortcake, they make the best in town!

Visited May 2014
Muntinlupa, Philippines
“Order nothing but Strawberry Shortcake”
Reviewed June 10, 2014

They've always been known for their Strawberry Shortcake. I wouldn't bother about anything else unless you are hungry and have no where else to go.

I would always make sure I'd go through the trouble of bringing home a whole cake back to manila.

Definitely worth it!