“One of the oldest restos in Baguio”
Review of Rose Bowl

Rose Bowl
Ranked #17 of 392 Restaurants in Baguio
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed January 11, 2014

I used to go here as a kid - a LONG time ago. They moved to Upper Gen Luna Rd which is near the entrance to Brent School. They have more room and lots of windows. There are many choices on the menu and there were 4 of us and the food was fantastic!

Reviewed October 28, 2013

Every time we went to baguio we always eat lunch here in rose bowl. but presently their chopsuey is so expensive @ P400+ with 5 broccoli flowers only. I was disappointed.

Reviewed October 17, 2013

I liked all the ordered food. The fried chicken was really tender and tasty! Big steamed lapulapu was fresh. My kids loved the pancit and I loved the crunchy fried triangular shaped dumpling like viand (sorry I wasn't the one who ordered & I never saw the menu). Garlic spinach was also good! If you love Emerald Garden Restaurant in Manila, you would surely also love this Restau in Baguio.
This Restau has relocated in gen, Luna st,

1  Thank Emychic
Reviewed September 9, 2013

Nothing spectacular about this restaurant.It is dubbed by one of the best by the locales but really, Chinese food is Chinese food. A bit pricey, which makes me wonder what made it special. Even the Rose Bowl Noodles I could not determine how special it was with other types of noodles. So, I guess this is just an OK restaurant.

1  Thank nicolo1209
Reviewed August 4, 2013

I will give Rose Bowl a 4/5. The food and the service is equally delighting! I love how the staff is well trained and how their service is as fast as lightning. I love how the restaurant is spacious, perfect for big family dining. However, I find the prices a little steep (but hey, I'm a cheappy) though for the quality of food and the service, it's worth the price.

Don’t miss ordering their Rose Bowl Fried Rice together their fantastic viands. Most of the dishes that we ordered are worth trying but one must order their famous Sweet and Sour Pork. I heard that the Pata Tim is also a winner though we weren't able try it.

Will definitely be back there soon to try their other offerings.
- See more at: http://baffledchichi.blogspot.com/2013/08/rose-bowl-steakhouse-and-restaurant.html#sthash.KaD7SMOC.dpuf