“Still A Nice and Cozy Place to Stay in Baguio”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of AIM Igorot Lodge

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Baguio
AIM Igorot Lodge
Ranked #17 of 56 Specialty Lodging in Baguio
Paranaque, Philippines
“Still A Nice and Cozy Place to Stay in Baguio”
Reviewed March 10, 2013

This place is our favorite place to stay in Baguio City. Very accommodating and friendly staff. Nice clean and cozy place. It always makes you feel like you are in Baguio. When we stayed there this time, the scent of pine was really strong. Make sure that you make reservations ahead of time because they hold a lot of conventions and seminars in this place. They could really fill up when there are events.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
5 Thank chitomer

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Philippines
Reviewed October 31, 2012

This is my fave place to stay in whenever I'm in Baguio. I love it primarily for its location (inside Camp John Hay, surrounded by pine trees). And the price is reasonable! But if youre used to the 4-5star hotels, stay elsewhere.

Frankly, i didnt want to write a review about this place because I dont want people to know about it, just so I wont have trouble booking next time. But I felt I owe it to AIM to share how homey this place feels. I just love it here. :)

Oh, very important tip. You are far better off booking online! Last night, i tried to book online here and the price was P2k. But my printer's broken so I couldnt print out a ticket, so I took my chances walking in. If you just walk in, the price is higher (they charged me P2.5k).

• Stayed November 2011
6 Thank Erickson M
Manila, Philippines
Reviewed April 11, 2012 via mobile

The hotel is located in Camp John Hay, not along the touristy area but on an area of Camp John Hay that is quiet and covered with pine trees around it. It is a wooden building, sort of like the ranch type houses one usually associates with mountain living. It has a small reception area and a very homely lobby full of sofas and chairs around a fire place which they light up when there are a lot of visitors.
Checking in is a breeze. I had called them an hour ago to reserve and they let me sign some forms and that was it. No downpayment (office close I guess) and I just paid upon checking out.
The rooms were okay, kind of clean by Philippine provincial standards which isn't saying much. Bathroom corners need brushing. Towels had seen better days and the 2 single beds (36 or 38 inches??) in the room is hard. But then you get this type of room in most hotels/inns in Baguio with the same price range so it is better than most.
One nice thing about the place is that it has a nice view of the golf course and trees. It is also walking distance to Starbucks and waffle house. Other rerstaurants are just a few minutes drive or about 15 min walk away. And since the few places left that are worth seeing in Baguio is nearby it saves you time if you stay here.
I will definitely go back.

Stayed April 2012
5 Thank travelwise2010
Paranaque, Philippines
Reviewed March 11, 2011

We discovered The Igorot Lodge just a couple of years back. Since then, we have been staying there every time we come up to Baguio.
You have the best location, very peaceful, friendly staff, like the old Baguio, very clean place.

• Stayed February 2011, traveled on business