“Average hotel stay”

Ranked #57 of 95 Baguio B&B and Inns
Shenzhen, China
“Average hotel stay”
Reviewed February 2, 2013 via mobile

Location is on a busy road alot ofcars passing by, makes it easy to get a taxi. Burham park is inwalking distance for a pplay with the kids and sm mall is onlya 40 peso ride away. Down the street is a laudry and some food places,mainly grills and korean. Seems more of a night life area, food is alittle higher in this area.

The staff is very freindly and helpful,room is large and clean very nice. Bed also comfortable and showeris warm and strong. Only bad things was there was nokettle to makemilk or cups, hadto askfor a hair dryer which was faulty. No aircon so theheatwas up and down all the time. And nowifi working only 1stfloor.

Breakfest is avg but free didnt eat dinneror lunch here.

If problems fixed its great otherwise its average for the price of 2500 peso

Stayed January 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Nueva Ecija Province, Philippines
Reviewed January 28, 2013

If you really want to enjoy the baguio's cool weather, stay in this hotel, since most rooms have no aircon, you will really feel the fresh air of baguio. The hotel is lovely especially at night because of its glass windows from lobby to the top. I suggest book a room with a veranda to enjoy more the view of mountain baguio. The whole area is clean, quiet and very relaxing. It has its own bar and restaurant on the ground floor. The food are also fresh and delicious.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
manila
Reviewed December 13, 2012

me and my family went there a few days ago, I've requested the front desk to give us a room with windows, but when we finally had our room (room 210), it has indeed the window I've requested but it was facing a fire wall (so basically you will not see anything but a wall outside the window), its fine as we doesn't have any choice as we are tired already and there are no more available room.

As we are about to go out to eat somewhere, I close the window, my father told me to leave it open as he wants the cool air outside to get it, I decided not to as when I checked the windows earlier I saw a ledge outside and I was thinking there's a possibility of someone entering our room using the ledge outside the window......... which actually happened midnight as we are sleeping.

My mother find it hard to sleep, a few minutes after midnight, she saw 2 people lurking outside our window (by that time we had the windows opened and the curtains pushed to the side), she woke up my father and told him that there are two people lurking outside our window looking inside our room, my mother was not very quiet when she told my father about (It actually even woke me up) so it scares those 2 people outside and they run out.

come to think of it, it was scary what if we were all soundly asleep and those burglars can just do what they want to us and to our things!!! (never mind our stuff, but what if they hurt us).

I just hope the management of the hotel will do something about this so this will not happen again. If they cannot secure the ledge outside the windows (the ledge is attached to the fire exit/staircase) then maybe they can put grills outside of the windows at least.

we are supposed to stay for two days, but checked out in the morning instead and transfer to another hotel.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
4 Thank maui m
Quezon City
Reviewed May 1, 2012

Horrible! It is situated along a street where big trucks pass. Either you have to close your windows and get suffocated (no aircon) or open the windows and just count the trucks that pass by.

Room Tip: Do not get rooms on the 4th & 5th levels. Avoid rooms facing the street,
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
4 Thank SummerTwist

Travelers are raving about these Baguio hotels

Reviewed March 7, 2012

I had little expectations for this hotel as we were there on a budget. However, I found that I do have minimum standard requirements particularly on comfort.

The rooms were not soundproof. I could here every door slam, click, chat, laughter, footsteps all on my floor. They also have kareoke area at the lobby downstairs audible to me from my perch on the 5th floor. Amusing and entertaining when a gifted singer takes the mic but terribly annoying when a wailer hogs it too. And this is bothersome when you need a good rest before starting off on a long day ahead.

On a plus side, I found dining at the restaurant by the lobby delicious and the people friendly.

Room Tip: Ask about your rooms, some may not have windows! Get a room away from the karaoke downstairs and aw...
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
2 Thank iyazmin
Calamba, Philippines
Reviewed February 5, 2012

It's been almost 4years since I went here in Baguio. It was a school trip during my college years in STI Calamba. We checked in at Pines View Hotel wherein me and my classmates are in one room.

I can say that the hotel is very good; good in service, good in quality. The area don't need airconditioning anymore since the place itself is cold.

We had our set meals all throught the tour. We visited several scenic spots such as Camp John Hay, Strawberry Farm, SM Baguio,etc.

During our stay, we saw multitude number of Koreans situated in Baguio. I think they love the cool climate their.

What I loved mostly was SM Baguio which is really fantastic that you could imagine a whole department store which is really but not running an airconditioning unit. HEHE ;)

Baguio is really fun.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled with friends
1 Thank Xue G
Reviewed August 23, 2011

nice lobby, comfy lounges in every floors, country style-like food lounge, clean rooms but dim lights & old carpet; we went there off peak so they had a discount for employed guests, they will ask for a company id.

• Stayed November 2010