“cozy and classy”

Description: http://www.nme.com/awards/video/id/Cg6QV_Pmz18
pangasinan
“cozy and classy”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 24, 2013

It was introduce by my friend back then when I was still in baguio and since then I always go back there and tell my friends and cousins to come with me and it never fail us to relax not only by the place but also with the acoustic musics and humble staffs they have It's been 2 years since then & I can't wait to go back with my cousins next week..

• Visited March 2012

Baguio
“....cozy place for an evening of relaxation.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 6, 2012

Spend an evening with friends here last month..staff was nice, place is cozy with some soft piped in music on the background giving you time to have conversation with friends without having to say things on top of your voice, food is great as well...high recommended to those who wants to have a relaxing night.

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank MilesExplorer
Baguio, Baguio, Philippines
“go unwind”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 20, 2012

i wish the place is bigger and open most of the nights. the place got considerable good food, nothing that i can say a must-try. the coffee is good, though! the appeal of the place is the cozy place for friends to hang around. funny since they have a smoking and non-smoking section, but it's all same roof. they have really maxed out the seating so that you can be rubbing shoulders with those seating/squatting next to you. they tried to set up a mezzanine but it's too low and it's easy to bump your head on beams, etc. depends on the band playing, it can be a good show or a lousy one (the one that played that night had a percussionist who can't stop hitting the chimes, that it borders to psychotic playing). it's a really fun place to go if with friends on a cold night in baguio.

• Visited March 2012
Mandaluyong, Philippines
“Off the Tourist Radar : Nice Cafe in Baguio”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 30, 2012

On a recent hiking trip to Mt. Pulag, a friend recommended we check out this cafe along City Camp Road a few hours before going home. The name did not ring a bell and so we were all curious.

We arrived at the cafe which is a few blocks from Petron. From the time we saw its wooden signage and got inside, me and my friends were giving out praises for its interiors. Though the lighting is a bit dim, it's the type that's conducive for quiet friendly chats, brain storming sessions and romantic talks. The ceiling at the second floor is a bit low but you don't come here to table hop so it was okay. We sat at an area where there were bean bags and we had

About the coffee, I'd say they have a good selection. I tried the coffee of the day which is flavored Vanilla. It was just the way I like it - strong! They also serve a limited choices of food which is fine. There are restaurants and food chains nearby so you can eat there first then relax here.

It opens at 4PM and closes at 12AM Tue-Fri. It has extended hours on Sat until 1am and on Sunday, until 2AM.

Visited May 2012
Manila, Philippines
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“a cup of coffee with acoustic sounds for cold nights”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 31, 2012

we stop by in here after an evening body massage. the place is cool where you can sit on a couch, sip a hot or cold coffee and munch some cheese sticks/french fries while listening acoustic sounds from their live band. I don't know if they have live bands every night but it just so happen that on our visit they have one : ) the price are reasonable.

also they have a smoking area which happens to be on their 2nd floor. overall great experience. i will definitely comeback : )

• Visited January 2012