“Decent place for a quick snack”
Review of Cafe Picarre

Cafe Picarre
Ranked #9 of 11 Dessert in Baguio
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed May 23, 2013

We came to sit on the terrace and enjoy the chilly air and view of Baguio's pines albeit from within a mall. We tried 2 pastas, the clubhouse sandwich, coffee and crepes. Pasta and sandwich were just fair although I appreciated that there were about a dozen of pasta variants to choose from. The coffee and the crepes were good. Overall, I would say I would probably come by again when needing to kill time at SM Baguio.

Reviewed November 20, 2012

Customer service now a days is not given priority anymore, here?, representatives are just so accomodating that they actually make you feel so at home and important. They make sure you enjoy your meals and coffee? for the price? I would'nt trade it for anything else. This is the only coffee shop that serves the best coffee and pastries with a price that'll knock all them coffeeshops out off the market. All I can say is....Try it! You'll love it. I know I and my friends do.

Reviewed July 20, 2012

well, not that bad really when your used to Baguio's service. I'm used to a service that's personal than the look-you-in-the-eye-like-nothing's-happening. there are a good number of coffee drinks to choose from (i always go for the kapetinitib). be careful with the pastries as it can sometimes be a couple days old. try the crepes though, it's good to share with your companions.

seating both inside the store and outside is quite good, although when inside, you have to be mindful of people around you when you come with a group as they can hear your conversations. a good place to study and bring your laptop as sm have wifi.

if you like to be by yourself, this is a good place, although also nice for small meetings. and of course, try the coffee! it's actually good...