“One of the best hotel in Baguio”
Review of Hotel Cosmopolitan

Hotel Cosmopolitan
Ranked #14 of 98 Baguio B&B and Inns
Reviewed January 3, 2014

We stayed here for 3 days and 2 nights last November 2013 to celebrate our 6th year Anniversary. My boyfriend and I loved the location of the hotel because it was almost 1 ride ahead from the tourist spots.

In terms of staff, they are very accommodating even the guards.
One of the guards advised us to go to night market because it has lots to offer like Ukay-ukay, souvenir items and many more. He also advised us to take a walk at night because it is so presko, we just walked from our hotel to SM Baguio. (mehehe, kinda tiring but it is okay since it is cold).

In terms of food (breakfast), we loved it so much. In fact, we always gave a tip because we were very satisfied with our every meal.

The room is nice also. They upgraded our room since the room we reserved was still occupied. They also have aircon although it was off all the time but actually we did not noticed it since the room was cold enough to turn it on. The CR and TV was in good condition too.

It also has excellent signal from the wifi.

Will surely go back here! :)

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
5  Thank TintinR

Reviewed December 29, 2013

Stayed for two nights over the weekend with family. Our first room had two single beds and its own bath. First impression is that it was pretty clean and I like the small welcome token - a small mobile phone chain. Pretty thoughtful of them to include that. The bathroom was clean too, but it was a bit small. Sheets were very clean although the bed was a bit hard on the back.

On the second night, we moved to a bigger room with two queen sized beds. The beds were a lot more comfy than the first night, and the bathroom is super spacious. Again, very clean!!!! I had a very nice sleep. :)

I have to say, their staff is VERY friendly and accommodating! Mad props to the night shift chef, you really have to give it to him because he's the only one assigned and yet he manages to cook meals for three groups of people, add to that he also did room service!!! The food was okay, but I suggest you go for the free breakfast that comes with the booking. Go for the American breakfast, strawberry cheesecake and the cafe mocha :)

Also, the location is pretty near to the other places of interest in Baguio, although it's a bit hard to get a cab, especially during rush hour or peak season. Parking is spacious (two cars per lane, I think there are about four), although I think this might be a problem for cars that need to get out but another car is blocking them from behind (but I don't think that's a problem since you'll be out most of the time!) Also, plus points for this hotel because there's a 711 on the ground floor. Also, they should add an ash tray for smokers. :D

All in all, pretty good!!!! I will book a stay with friends next time I visit Baguio.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Monina E
Reviewed December 25, 2013

We originally booked for a three-night stay in this hotel for Dec. 23-26. Reading negative reviews of the lower floor rooms, I specifically asked for a room on the upper floor and with a nice view. The first reservations person I spoke to said she would put us on the fifth floor. I called three times just to make sure everything was in order and to let them know I have paid the reservation via bank as well as update on the time of our arrival on the 23rd. Upon our arrival, however, I was so disappointed that we were given a room on the second floor. Worse, there were cracks on the wall. There were windows but the view was the wall and nice at all. This was the side of the second floor I read somewhere were former guests saw suspicious-looking men outside their window.

The front desk people were nice and courteous but their courtesy could not be reason enough for me to risk my family in a hotel that has seen better days. Aside from the cracks on the wall, the linens and towels were old and dirty. We moved to another hotel the morning after. I will only recommend this hotel to people I hate.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank Andrea E
Reviewed November 24, 2013 via mobile

It was our second stay in this hotel. This time our room is small. It was actually our first choice though all rooms were fully booked. While in our room, my hubby & i found out those cracks on its wall. Were those cracks came from an earthquake? Hope u do something about it before its too late.

Stayed: November 2013
1  Thank lengnav
Reviewed November 21, 2013

My boyfriend and I stayed here for 2-nights last Nov 1 & 2. We thought this hotel or rather boutique hotel will be good enough since the rate is not so expensive plus we were able to avail discounts for corporate rate which the receptionist accommodated it with no further hassle of any documents to fill up. The hotel is really just for sleeping and not for staycation purposes but nevertheless its clean esp. the bathroom (and it also quite big) except the shower in our room needs to be fixed. With 7-eleven next door you won't need anything much. Overall impression is very good. Hope the management will able to maintain its good reviews for a long time.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 3, 2013

This is a very nice hotel that is close enough to the city. The rooms are clean with complete working facilities. We had a very convenient stay making our vacation a great experience. The best thing about this hotel is the price.
It is best to stay in this hotel if you are just looking for a place to rest after going out and visiting tourist spots in Baguio. This is not ideal if you are staying in the hotel for verylong a

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed August 25, 2013

The hotel and rooms are a good standardand of cleanliness Everyone are coming and friendly. Good value for money. Only 10minutes from the city. Great breakfast (Filipino & American) with generous portions. The hotel have a good general information and its facilities including information about places to visit and local history. Laundry facility are good value for money. Which arrive on the same day.

• Stayed: August 2013