“Triple A (Accurate, Accessible, Awesome.)”
Review of Hotel Cosmopolitan

Hotel Cosmopolitan
Ranked #13 of 96 Baguio B&B and Inns
Reviewed October 28, 2012

I been in Baguio with my family i booked this hotel because of the review i've read and the photos i've seen in tripadvisor, their website, and in agoda which i usually refer for promo rates and picture of hotels.
I am very thankful for accuracy the room and location in the picture and reviews are too good to be true but its real. The way it was presented , is the way it looks like in actual.

The location of the hotel is just access to the cityhall just 100 steps away, near to burmham park, to sm, to the grotto, if you go out to the hotel all routes are available if you want to ride jeepney, taxis are plenty too.

The hotel and staff are awesome! The hotel are so clean the room are nice, the sheets and towels are clean, the bathroom is clean and huge and has glass separator from the shower to avoid the water from flooding to the toilet area we choose the deluxe which has basic kitchen features with microwave oven which can be useful to heat food specially the place is chilling the food easily gets cold it hass coffee table and chair for dining purposes, it also has free wifi a big bonus and of course the rates are friendly no hidden charges since it is a boutique hotel it is very homey.
The staff are kind to help you out your needs they even promote the places where to go 1st so that you can maximize your time and can minimize the amount of traffic during the day.
A big plus also the place has 7 11 store in the area which is just within the same building, you can buy food when you get hungry after 10 pm because the cafe within the hotel close at 10 or 10:30 pm. The complementary breakfast are yummy try their bacon it so tasty.
Definitely i would highly recommend this place to my friends and travelers who want to visit the city pines.

Just one suggestion to the hotel cosmopolitan pls fixed your wifi that can be access in the individual rooms of your guest so things would be close to perfect.

Room Tip: All rooms are nice but if your traveling with family and budget is issue i recommend the deluxe whic...
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
4  Thank charcieldavao
There are newer reviews for Hotel Cosmopolitan

Reviewed August 11, 2012

Before we went to Baguio, I was so busy searching the net where we can find a good place to stay. When I read the good reviews about this hotel, I was convinced to give it a try. We stayed here a few weeks ago, and I was so happy that I chose to stay here. Here are some good points why:

-I received a quick reply when I emailed them asking about some details.
-I was able to reserve a room even without paying anything at all. I'm quite worried paying in advance for accommodation especially if I'm not sure about the place. They reserved a room for me and they will just cancel the reservation if I didn't arrive after 6pm. Fair enough. I even received a text from their staff confirming my arrival on that day.
-Their staff are all friendly. My clothes were wrinkled when I arrived so I borrowed a flat iron and they gave it to me after a few minutes.
-Breakfast is good, they will bring it to your room and it comes with a newspaper.
-What I'm so impressed about is the cleanliness of the whole room and it's affordable price. I only paid Php 1,400/day (non-peak). Toilet and bed were clean. Towels look new. No need for ac since it's already cold. You can hear a bit noise from the street but it's bearable.

Walking from the hotel to sm baguio/session road took us around 20 minutes. I just wish it's closer. But all in all, I loved the place and I will surely stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
4  Thank marie_kisses29
Reviewed June 24, 2012

If you go to Baguio and you don't plan on staying in your hotel for most parts of the day, then this is the hotel for you. It has a really good location, a cheap price (we only paid Php1500 per night for a double bed room), an okay bed, cable TV and bathroom.

I just find it weird that the shower head is not functioning well (and we already asked the receptionist to flag the maintenance staff and fix it but to no avail, it wasn't fixed) and it has no bidet! Que horror!

Oh, but their beef tapa for breakfast is good. And with a cheap price of Php1500 in a good location, I'm okay with this hotel.

Room Tip: Get the room from the higher floors, so as to avoid noise.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 8, 2012

Strategically located, very nice view day or night, back and front of the hotel view deck at the upper level. Room we chose was really nice and clean and spacious. Elevator is available for ease and convenience.

We stayed two nights and no regrets. Staff were warm friendly and accommodating. Newspaper was delivered at the room door each morning. Breakfast is served free at your choice

Air conditioned room with cabled TV and a bit warm shower were one the amenities.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank MijnlieverdFH
Reviewed June 6, 2012

This review has been a long time pending... First of all when i emailed them for an inquiry they reply within a few minutes. i made our reservations for 3 adults and 1 child. My 15 year old daughter and 7 year old niece were first time visitors to Baguio. The hotel made the experience pleasant for them. the location maybe a little far from the city proper but there are lots of taxis passing by. all the staff were very accommodating. There is a 7-11 at the vicinity so every time the kids want anything we can easily buy it. Breakfast is nothing fantastic but the Vigan longganisa was nice. There was no aircon in the room but when you open the windows the cool Baguio breeze is fine.... they can try and work on getting a stronger wifi signal though... was disappointed with that. Though overall if we need to go back we will stay at the hotel again.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank jai_dee_em
Reviewed May 27, 2012

A few days before we left for Baguio, I emailed my inquiry. Within a few minutes, they replied with the details I needed. I was impressed with their swift reply and how they accommodated my requests.

What I liked:
-The staff in the hotel were very courteous and kind. Made my family feel welcomed.
-The staff were also alert and knew what they were doing and helped us settle in. Even the guard on duty was very friendly and warm.
-The rooms were great, no smell of mold and had hot water running in the taps all day long.
-WIFI was ok, even on the 4th floor of the hotel, we had a connection.
-Food was ok, and they served them promptly.
-They were accommodating such that even if we were late for our check-in, they sent me an SMS to confirm my arrival and even held the room for us.

What was lacking:
A Facebook page (I mean everyone has a Facebook page these days) for additional pictures of the hotel and easy fedback from guests.
An SMS number for easier communication. (They only had a local landline)

Other than that, it was a great experience staying at the hotel. I really would recommend it.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Zee N
Reviewed April 30, 2012

Booked here the last minute and was pleasantly surprised by the friendly staff and clean comfortable room. Located just 15 minutes walking distance to city center, but be careful traffic is crazy in front. But after a day or two you will get the hang of walking or in my case running across the street when there is an opening. Although they mention that wi-fi is available, it is only available in the lobby area and maybe on the 1st floor, I had no luck getting a signal on the 2nd floor. The rooms are clean and beds comfy, washrooms are well appointed and clean. Had the free hotel breakfast the first 3 days, nothing great, typical Filipino breakfast of sausage, egg, rice.
Tried dinner once, but was still hungry afterwards - small portions and not very tasty. But what makes up for it is the hard working and friendly staff who go out of their way to make your stay comfortable. Front desk staff who are mainly young ladies are cute and adorable! Here is a tip if you want a great massage at a very reasonable price - head to a place called Vismar Massage (074) 619-0702, located about a 10 minute walk for a 90 minute massage for about $10 and that's with tip! The massage therapists are all blind and provide a great swedish, thai, or shiatsu massage!

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled solo