“Perfect family hotel.”
Review of EGI Albergo Hotel

EGI Albergo Hotel
Ranked #57 of 97 Baguio B&B and Inns
Reviewed July 14, 2011

Stayed with my parents, my wife, and my 3 month old baby. Location is very ideal, distant from the busy streets of baguio city yet tourust destinations are very accessible. Staffs are very accomodating. Will definitely go back to this hotel when we got a chance.

• Stayed: July 2011
5  Thank Jcmartin76

Reviewed July 12, 2011

I've been to Baguio last week to attend company seminar. We stayed there for 3days and based on the experienced I had with Albergo-Hotel. I like their spacious convention hall with free wifi. This is the only place that gives me comfortable service with accomodating employees and the place is very accessible in other tourist attraction. When we stayed there, I know they offered promo rates. I want to stay there for longer time and looking forward to come back again to see the beauty of Baguio.

Stayed: July 2011, traveled on business
2  Thank seducieverie
Reviewed July 11, 2011

We stayed at the hotel for the launching of BOracay Rhum and we got the Family Suite promo rate at 2850 all in charges with 2 bedrooms, 2 T&B with dining set, sofa, and cable tv. Not to mention their free WIFI access.

Actually were 6 and the 2 single bed can fit even 2 person in a bed, hmm... for an average size ofcourse! The master bedroom with queen size bed is fitted for a couple. The promo rate doesn't include breakfast and I've read from their website that the ref and microwave is only for Deluxe Suite so I'm not expecting any. The staffs are very accommodating I even ask them to reheat our food and they've given it for free.

During our stay there are a lot of guests inside the hotel. The Pilipinas Got Talent staff from Abs Cbn we're also their guest aside from the Tanduay Models for the event. At night time the party lasted till midnight. You can see from the view of your room if your on the 8th or 9th floor the pine trees and city view! Next time I'll book my room in the De Luxe and Superior Rooms so I would have a better view.

I recommend this hotel! Tip for those who travel: google first and inquire so you know what to expect... Perfect accommodation also depends on your budget!

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with friends
3  Thank prettylakwatsera
Reviewed April 25, 2011

I had my reservation made through their website and thought that we were fortunate as they offered a discounted price for the family "suite" room. Considering the pictures in their website, the place looks perfect( wuth 2 bedrooms, ref, microwave) and also considering that it is new. BUT to our dismay, the place was EMPTY and CHEAP.... Cannot be considered as a "suite"!!! thepainted wallings were still ROUGH all over the room, NO ref and microwave (they took it because it was on promo basis without telling us), the bedroom they claimed to have queen sized bed was NOT queen after all (just a double bed), defective shower (considering it is still new!!) and most of all, it is located at the UPPER BASEMENT with no nice view at all (only the old fence of the neighboring house) with the noise of the dog and chicken sounds at night....the front desk had a terrible attitude in dealing with us and very minimal employees. No wonder why even on a holy week wherein many hotels were overcrowded, they only had 10 visitors at that time. Place was EMPTY and CHEAP..You can still find other place to stay for much lower price and much nicer accomodation. theONLY thing that was not nice about being in Baguio is staying in this place....

Room Tip: Try some place where there is a view.....
  • Stayed: April 2011, traveled with family
3  Thank patoots00
Reviewed February 13, 2011

Walking distance to "The Mansion" and "Wright Park"... The location is along the highway but the place is very private... Love the staff... very accommodating... and the breakfast is great! Rate is okay... the place is so clean with free WIFI!

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled on business
1  Thank sofia_reynante
Reviewed January 23, 2011

The hotel's location is nice, far from the noise in the main city, very near to the Wright Park and the Mansion, you can just walk from the hotel and feel the cool breeze of the place. It gives you the exclusive time to have moment with Baguio's Pines. The crews were also nice and accommodate the guests very well. I'll choose this hotel if I will return to Baguio again.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled with family