“Small portion!”

Ranked #13 of 354 Restaurants in Baguio
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed February 21, 2013

Rather than write a lengthy review I will let my picture do the talking. When I asked the waiter, "Are you serious? Is this a joke?" He said, "No, that's the normal portion size." I estimated it to be about 3 ounces. What an insult What a joke! Haven't been back.

5  Thank robert p
There are newer reviews for Camp John Hay

Reviewed January 13, 2013

It is a beautiful place to stay. I found it interesting that for every pine tree they cut down, they plant 100 trees to replace it. Sometimes to the detrement of the view and vistas that Baguio has to offer. I'm just sad that commercialization has taken over. The locals have found a way to make money (not a bad thing), to the demise of the stunning views that Baguio has to offer. (The bad thing)

1  Thank Eric R
Reviewed December 1, 2012

Perfect place for a romantic dinner. They have a strings quartet who will come and play at your table which is a nice touch. The view to the gardens and golf course is also stunning. To top it all off the food is great too. I dined here several times and really enjoyed the steak, beef medallion, duck, salmon, creme brule and the fresh fruit shakes. It is a little pricey with main meals 400 - 1200p but worth it in my opinion.

1  Thank donga100
Reviewed April 26, 2012

Me and my wife spent some time in one of the restaurants veranda while sipping coffee while my children were going in the butterfly sanctuary.

Nice place to chitchat while smelling the scent of the pine trees.

1  Thank Raul G
Reviewed February 22, 2012

We were attending an event buffet and there was not anything vegetarian available. Their menu used to have a tofu/rice/veggie bowl that was excellent, no more. The salad was more like a side if you are used to eating a nice healthy salad for a meal. A member offered to have a special meal made but by that time we made other plans. I hope they revamp their buffet style and menu so there is at least one thing available that is vegetarian safe. Atmosphere and staff are very nice. Buildings are lovely.