“Good Hotel right in the center of Baguio” 3 of 5 bubbles

and 1 more site!
Baguio Burnham Suites Hotel
Ranked #15 of 50 Hotels in Baguio
Palm Springs
“Good Hotel right in the center of Baguio”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 20, 2013

I want to stay in a hotel that is right in the center of Baguio as I love walking and I plan to just walk going to places that I want to see in the city. I found this hotel right beside Burnham Park. The location is excellent for me because I plan to jog around Burnham Park in the early mornings. The hotel is new and the staff were friendly. The elevator is a little bit small though, and they put me in the second floor where all the condotel rooms are located. I have read their policy of no cooking inside the rooms but because in this floor level, the rooms are privately owned, the occupants are allowed to cook. As I was going to my room, I can smell the aroma of what the occupants were cooking. I was given a room right at the corner end of the lobby and so I have to pass from all these privately owned units. The noise reduction was also poor. You can hear the traffic noise especially during rush hours in the early morning. They also have a restaurant that offers breakfast but you have to pay. Wifi is working well. Restroom/bathroom are small. Amenities are ok. They even provide you with slippers. I will stay againin this hotel but I will ask for another room in higher floor level.

Room Tip: It would be good to ask for rooms in the upper level as the noise will be minimal. Also, most of the...
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank Den L

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 18, 2013

I stayed here for a night after my sagada tour. Very near to the park, session road and the public market. You can also walk upto SM Baguio if you want some exercise. I got a room for around 3k. I thought it was just a room, but upon entering the place, i was surprised to see the interior. It consists of a huge sala complete with sofas, tables, chairs, a tv set, what more can i ask. A sliding door seperates the bedroom from the sala. I check the bathroom and it was also huge, complete with toiletries. The room, sala and the bathroom was clean and well maintained. The staffs were warm, accommodating and nice. I will surely stay again in this hotel if ever i will go back to baguio for a longer vacation....

• Stayed December 2013, traveled solo
2 Thank serjt-las-pinas
TN
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 1, 2013

BBS has a good location near the park, and within short walking time and distance to many 'near-park' sites and activities. Session road, The Cathedral, SMBaguio, City Market, are all short walks away. We stayed on the 4th floor overlooking a road and the traffic was noisy. Breakfast was OK, coffee was very nice. A Php 3000/night it feels like we paid more than what we wanted, but overall ... OK

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank laphph2
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 4, 2013 via mobile

We stayed here back in July and really had a good time. Maybe it was an off-peak season so I was able to book a room at a discounted price through phone and they did not even require any cash deposit. They just got my name, address and contact number and that's it. That was pretty easy. :) I did not expect that we will arrive at the hotel at 4am, so we had to take the receptionist's offer of an early check-in for 50% off the discounted price. I think this is reasonable since we didn't even let them know we we're getting in that early. At least there was an option and we were not asked to pay an extra night. Check-in/out was quick. The room we got had a view of the city and it was really, really large. The bed is very comfy, as are the pillows. The bathroom is clean, complete with toiletries and clean towels. Fast wifi reception inside the room is a plus! Staffs are very helpful and friendly. Our room did not come with free breakfast since it was at a discounted price, but they offer discounts at their own cafe and can bring the food to your room. Room service is daily, too. Although the hotel is far from other tourist sites in baguio, it was not a problem because cabs are available 24/7 and they only charge the exact amount on the meter. Kudos to baguio taxi drivers for that! :) Overall, we had a very relaxing stay at this hotel and this is recommended not only for couples but also for families. :)

Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank thatgirlfrommanila
Makati, Philippines
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 16, 2013 via mobile

Stayed overnight in a one-bedroom suite. Very spacious room, clean and organized beddings, cozy balcony, room has two bathrooms with plenty of towels, so-so toiletries, working hot and cold water. Set breakfast on the following day was fine, but limited to about three plated choices. Warm staff, service is very good. Best thing about the hotel is the location. Price is a bit steep for its value.

• Stayed June 2013
2 Thank RlCHARDSON
New York
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 6, 2013 via mobile

I stayed in their Deluxe Room and I was very surprised at the quality of the rooms. The beds were made well and the sheets very new. Its one of the few hotels in Baguio that has air conditioning as a option in this cool city. Parking was not a problem brcause of its huge basement parking. The food was good and the food servers were very accommodating. But the lady front desk officers need a basic lesson on how to smile. The food variety could use some local flair as people want to taste the northern cuisine in this part of the Philippines. I only wish that they offer a car wash service that they can also make extra income. The Burnham Suites is one of those hotels in Baguio I would certainlyreturn to.

• Stayed June 2013
2 Thank romanov881
Makati
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 5, 2013

I visited off-season period, and price was set accordingly. Hotel is not modern, but services are very good from the beginning, the security personnel, check in desk staff, to the end, check out staff. Services I asked were quickly done, and breakfast was served with friendly staff.
Room was clean and had comfortable bed with clean sheets. Room was facing the road and park, but noise from cars was not noticed. (I stayed on the 4th floor.)

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family