“Fresh bowls galore”

Ranked #44 of 354 Restaurants in Baguio
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed December 31, 2012

They transferred a year or 2 ago from their original location, near Burnhan Park, to Upper Session Road, in between the Victory Liner Terminal and SM Baguio. Place is more spacious. Waiting staff are attentive, and the cooking is quick. Love the fresh veggies that you can mix with meats such as beef, pork, chicken and even pork liver! The price for the Mongolian bowl is a reasonable P210. Grab one when you're in the City of Pines!

There are newer reviews for O' Mai Khan

Reviewed December 31, 2012 via mobile

We tried their eat all you can Mongolian meal for our late lunch. The Php210.00 rate is not worth it because if you are the type who does not cook, you'll end up eating bland meals. You still need to remind them to put rice. The staff will NEVER assist you to put seasonings. Waitresses are stingy in giving water. PLEASE IMPROVE!

2  Thank Tessanavarro
Reviewed December 29, 2012

Every time we visit baguio, o Mai khan s a top priority. Although they transferred location, better this time actually, the food is still good. With a few less ingredients like raw garlic, squid and some other stuff from a few years back, the fresh vegetables make up for it. Will still go back here.

Reviewed December 25, 2012

Must for families visiting baguio. It was fun dining at this place. My family enjoyed the PHP 210 lunch buffet .I guess many have discovered this gem of a place as the place was crowded when we visited.

Reviewed November 19, 2012

o mai khan was the first mongolian barbecue i've tried many years back and have longed to come back here. my friends frequent the place and i feel obliged since the place also reminds me of that great times with my family.

i loved their old location, although the new one is more spacious, yet, it does not appeal to me anymore. they did not keep the ambiance of their old place. parking is quite difficult, too! your in the middle of your dinner and comes the waitress asking you to move your car and another irate driver staring at you.

then there's the food. i wish there were an addition to the choices of meat and veggies. of course, we blame ourselves for the outcome of the dish, but i don't get to mix-and-match much. i wish there's a freehand to putting meat to your bowl. let us pay right so we can serve ourselves right... if you know what I mean.

I would not recommend the place to those visiting baguio, but for the locals, it brings in tons of memories... that's my buffet!

1  Thank Herman D