“Delish!”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Cafe by the Ruins

Cafe by the Ruins
Ranked #6 of 327 Restaurants in Baguio
Cuisines: Filipino, Cafe, Asian
Good for: Special occasions, Kids, Local cuisine, Families with children, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Brunch, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Makati, Philippines
“Delish!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 6, 2014

Food is simply delicious. I ordered the bagnet and the lava cake and had I not been so full already, I would've ordered more! The price is a little hefty but with the taste and quality of food they serve, its totally well worth you money!

Visited February 2014

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Vietnamese first
Makati, Philippines
“okay lang.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 5, 2014

Baguio is my 3rd home. Honestly, we would only try the different new bars in town whenever we are there. Hence, its my first time hopping from one resto to another in Baguio.

Ambiance - nice.
Location - reachable, yeah near Wright Park and Session Road.
Food - taste good, nothing special.
Service - a bit slow. Have to approach the waiters as they seem to have forgotten their protocols when sitting customers. Food will arrive between 15 - 30 minutes.
Price - a bit pricey for Baguio. Like dinning in Manila.

Why did I go here? Many bloggers rated this 100% and so I went.

Therefore, this is an overrated resto.

• Visited May 2014
manila, PH
“The best hot chocolate ever!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 2, 2014

I super love the hot chocolate it’s very authentic! The ambiance is great… I love the theme of the café… however food is a little bit expensive for the servings but overall I love this place.

Visited February 2014
Manila, Philippines
“Art and good food combined”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 28, 2014

This is my first time to dine at Cafe by the Ruins and I would say that it was really worth the trip. This cafe appears consistently as one of the best places to dine in Baguio City and the reviews by the travelers are all accurate afterall. The food was great (we tried the pinikpikang manok, potato bread, bibingka cakes, suman, Rizal tsokolate, and the scones) and so as the ambience. The ruins were converted into an art gallery on its own. The service staff were courteous and attentive to details. This will definitely be one of my "required stopovers" in Baguio City.

Note: This is an independent review. I did not receive any compensation for the comments written here.

• Visited April 2014
Manila, Philippines
“good food and nice selection”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 27, 2014

liked the choices of food. We ordered the special of the day and the servings were big and can be shared by 2 pax.
prices are average to pricey depending on your order

Visited April 2014