“Lowcost Inn Away from Home”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Hotel 45

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Baguio
Hotel 45
Ranked #26 of 48 Hotels in Baguio
Cebu Island, Philippines
“Lowcost Inn Away from Home”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 22, 2014

I have stayed for 2 nights in this hotel last December 2013, Full breakfast is served as inclusions on the hotel rate roughly at 1,400PHP per night. Very accessible along session road and SM City Baguio. The shower rain is really fantastic for your choice with hot and cold, knowing that Baguio is experiencing very low temperature during my stay last Christmas. The highest floor of rooms is highly recommended. Very neat and clean sheets that covers me well. Well ventilated and more choices of TV channels. Chirping birds every morning greet me a well stay in Baguio.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (46)
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 17, 2014

Not complete amenities. ..noisy outside due to being near the road. .. wish there's ref and water kettle. ...not satisfied with stay. But the good thing was little bit cheaper. Next time ill plan where to stay.

• Stayed February 2014
Manila, Philippines
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 13, 2014

it was my first time to visit Baguio and it is worth remembering....
the hotel was great. you have privacy and will never be intimidated with the staff and the environment they have.
the breakfast was ok and service is good..
i will recommend this to all trippers and surely i will be coming back

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with friends
2 Thank Patrick000111
Makati, Philippines
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 5, 2014 via mobile

If you are looking for a decent and a budget-friendly accommodation in Baguio, this is a must-try. The check-in was smooth and no hassle. You just have to call them and book for a room. The location is great because it's close to everything like restaurants, SM baguio, and attractions. The room is also good. It's clean and properly maintained with basic room amenities. The room costs PHP1100 per night good for two and comes with a free breakfast. We were able to get a bit of a nice view on room 508. The service is ok but the frontdesk needs to be a bit more friendly. I rarely see them smile on our stay. But we enjoyed our stay and will definitely go back.

Stayed January 2014, traveled with friends
2 Thank Korn333
Cleveland, Ohio
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 4, 2014

I paid about USD 20 for a single room as a 1 person. The room was clean, the bed good. Overall good. The security guards watched my motorcycle throughout the night. 1 or 2 of the front desk ladies were accomodating but not overly friendly or excited to help. What irked me was the breakfast. It was very spartan. I asked for another cup of coffee and was asked to pay. The location of the hotel is good and very convenient to SM and the lake/lagoon. The hotel was generally quiet and is NOT on the main road. The hotel is, I believe, owned by a People's Republic of China national. Nothing bad about that but there is a Chinese influence in the hotel.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled solo
Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
common_n_hotel_reviews_1bd8 2,433 helpful votes
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 21, 2014

This review is quite late. I went to Baguio City with my friends on short notice. Since the trip was unplanned we just decided to scout for a suitable accommodation upon arrival and we found Hotel 45 along Session Road. It is located below SM Baguio and next to Bloomfield Hotel so we thought it was the most ideal location for one night.

The room was small, bed was hard and bedsheets were thin. The toilet was small and not that clean. But only need a place to sleep and since Hotel 45 is a budget hotel we kept our expectations low to avoid disappointment. At the end, it feels good to know that for the the price we paid we got reasonable value for our money.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
6 Thank pinoytraveller2
Makati, Philippines
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 28, 2013

I have been in here for years already every time i go up to Baguio, started wayback 2007. I loved the place since it's cheap, really a budget hotel which can be considered "Pwede Na", if you are just going to sleep at night since most of the time (for me) I am out to work or tour the city. Bed is okay, CR is okay, TV is okay, cleanliness is just okay, though its really noisy as you can hear the sounds of the vehicles outside, sometimes including the hones of impatient drivers.

Staffs here are nice and very good in customer service like TERE and FLOR, but one staff is disoriented of her customer service principles that she does not know how to listen to her customer, rather just tried to impose their 10pm-curfew-rule for visitors, even if you will say that your visitor just happened to drop by late and will just stay for less than 30mins, still she insist that what I only paid for is good for one person. Again, I told her that my friend is not staying with me overnight, it so happens that he came from Manila and just bringing me his Christmas present and just wanted to take a bath for a while. You know, i felt like i was staying in a dormitory where young boys and girls are controlled. As for my embarrassment, I told my friend not to take a bath and instead go. I even told this staff that I am willing to pay, just to let my friend stay for a while. But she kept bugging us with her telephone call. Nakakabastos, and i really felt embarrassed. Again, all the staffs are good, except this one...the name is JOY. Well, obviously, her name does not stand up for its true meaning as she does not bring joy to her customers, rather embarrassment. This is the price i have to pay for a cheap hotel like this. I have been to so many hotels, and this is my first time to encounter things like this. I am planning to cancel my reservation for tomorrow and instead find a new hotel, but Baguio's hotel I know are fully booked during this season. So I better not go back here FROM NOW ON, and promise, i'll tell my friends NEVER to stay here. This is my first time to be embarrassed and get angry with hotel staffs. And JOY seems to be comfortable and happy with what she did, and never tried apologizing to her customer. This I guess is the result when one focuses so much on the rules the establishment imposes, rather than letting the customers feel their high value of service by understanding the needs of the customers and the situations. See, just for one staff, the hotel lost one loyal customer and more other customers who can read this one...

• Stayed December 2013, traveled solo
7 Thank skcirW5217

Travelers are raving about these Baguio hotels