“Just don't”
Review of Hotel 45

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Baguio
Hotel 45
Ranked #28 of 50 Hotels in Baguio
Reviewed December 16, 2013 via mobile

A cheap hotel with a restaurant and internet cafe..we came here since we couldn't find a hotel after checking in we went out.when we came back the room was infested with cockroaches..the staff said they wanted to spray the room for us.we checked out even we didn't get a refund

Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
4  Thank sid d

Reviewed December 14, 2013

I am still confused if the place where we stayed is the main or the extension. We stayed in the one close to SM Baguio as I found out that there's an older branch along Session Road. There are 2 Hotel 45 buildings in the place where we stayed - the one along the road, beside Bloomfield Hotel and the one behind it, along a lower road where we were booked.

There were 4 of us and we were given a room for 3 plus an extra bed. For a budget hotel, this place is good. Comfortable beds though blankets weren't really very helpful in keeping chills away and pillows were thin. The extra bed provided (where I holed up) wasn't good. It was a folding bed type that kept sliding on the floor.

Restroom was not so good but not so bad. What's important for me is that there should be a water heater which they have. Same with other reviews here, their free breakfast is not something to look forward to. Internet speed (free wifi) was excellent; or just because the router was located outside our room.

Staff were friendly and attentive and the guard was kind enough to watch over our stuff after check-out time while we had last minute trips around Baguio.

Budget hotel, budget-but-good-enough service. Definitely booking here again.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Mang_Fisher
Reviewed December 8, 2013

the room is clean.
toothpaste, toothbrush and small soap is provided but no shampoo. (fine with me because i always bring my own hygiene kit)
there are slippers provided but not the new pairs.
the breakfast is okay since it's only free, hehe. i found out that the breakfast is worth 78 pesos, so okay na, may kape pa :-)
we stayed at the third floor, near the elevator. pine trees, upper session road and SM Baguio will greet you when you stand by the window.
the only problem was one of the receptionist duty who seemed to be not in the mood to entertain some guest queries. in fairness to the other receptionist, mas accomodating yung isa.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
4  Thank Pablita C
Reviewed December 1, 2013 via mobile

I just got back from Baguio and have stayed in Hotel 45 ext for 2 nights. I got confused with Hotel 45 main and Hotel 45 ext. I was already sleeping inside the cozy room when they still texted me about my pending reservation from hotel 45 i guess d main one. I replied that Im already checked and inside a room but no replies after that. No apologies about d confusion, I guess they have to work on that especially with courtesy apologies/replies. They woke me up with that text.

Anyway d room was great. There was water heater,comforter, cable and d room was definitely clean. My Bf and I stayed at the 6th flr where SM Baguio and d pine trees greet you outside ur window. The wifi was too slow and there was a weird set of sliding mirrors that supposed to be a just simple wall separating d bathroom and the actual bedroom. When u slide it from the bathroom, ull actually see through and can view d person inside bathroom from d bedroom...hmm..

The most "But" that hinders me from giving Hotel 45 with at least a "very good" rate was their breakfast. Gosh I really hate their breakfast. The people at d reception and canteen are really nice and all but their breakfast contradicts everything. Maybe because its free? We ordered a hotdog meal. I was thinking it was a jumbo hotdog at least, but i got a tiny cheese hotdog with rice and egg.

Well the good side is that the people are personally very friendly especially the guards :) They have also lended an electric fan when it was really hot on d afternoon on Nov 30.. no extra charge.

Despite all that, Hotel 45 is a good place to stay especially when ur on a budget. Friendly staff and clean room. Needs improvement on d breakfast :)

Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
6  Thank Dang E
Reviewed October 1, 2013

I went last saturday to baguio with my GF. The price is 1,100 with a free breakfast. The room is small but they offer free wifi and they have cable tv which is good. we stayed at room 409 near the elevator. I can say it is easy to find because the location is near SM baguio. we also ask for extra pillow each cost for only 10 pesos WOW. I will recommend this place to my friends thats for sure.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
14  Thank Jay-ar F
Reviewed August 29, 2013

this time we stayed at the extension and got a bigger room. the guard on duty was very helpful especially the one doing the morning shift(older). receptionists were okay and requests were obliged promptly. of course it is a budget hotel so don't expect the employees to be well dressed like those of a five star hotel.
1 downside though is that there was no tapa available for breakfast although it was 1 of the choices. also, there was no tomato included for the longganisa meal, unlike the last time.

Room Tip: stayed at room 608, it was roomy and well ventilated as it was a corner room and boosts of 2 window...