“nice hotel 45 extension”
Review of Hotel 45

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Baguio
Hotel 45
Ranked #24 of 48 Hotels in Baguio
Reviewed November 1, 2012

We stayed in their extension next to Bloomfield last October 27-31, 2012, at first, it's location is wise because it is a more or less 5 minutes walk from victory liner and just cross the road and you are in front of SM Baguio that makes it so wise!!SM Baguio is one of your neighbor and it is just a 10 minutes walk going to burnham park =). Next thing, it was clean and complete in toiletries unlike old 45, the smell was good and not annoying. The breakfast was free, just a typical breakfast which was good. The service was good, just request to clean the room and they will. Our room was on the 3rd fl. facing Sm Baguio, some pine trees and was not air conditioned but no need since it was cold. It has 24-hour security camera and service. a budgeted hotel.
Well, all in all, we surely consider this hotel 45 extension next time we visit Baguio and will not consider another hotel, first impression lasts, me and my GF were not disappointed in hotel 45 EXTENSION!!

Room Tip: just make a review on the hotel you want, look more good reviews rather than disappointment reviews.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
10  Thank JrBalantac
There are newer reviews for Hotel 45

Reviewed September 29, 2012

Was in Baguio for 3 nights. Hotel 45 was supposed to be a gateway hotel on our 1st night and we were supposed to transfer to Ridgewood Residence because I was hoping for a hotel with a view.We stayed in one of the couple rooms facing SM Baguio in the 6th floor, and was surprised that the rooms has a view fronting the pine trees. It was nice waking up to that scene so we ditched the Ridgewood plan and just stayed there for the duration of our trip.

Did not expect much for Ph1,100 per night but the room was very clean, bathroom was nice with hot shower and good working toilet ( I am picky when it comes to bathrooms ). They serve free average Filipino breakfast.

Location was good as you just had to run to a corner to get to SM Baguio, Session Rd is a stone's throw away and Casa Vallejo/HillStation resto is just a street above.

On our last day, my GF and I scouted the hotels along Baguio in the same price range and the other hotels could not hold a candle to Hotel 45's. Recommended.

Room Tip: Get the 6th floor rooms facing SM Baguio for a room with a view.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
18  Thank armirondo
Reviewed September 24, 2012

Stayed at their extension next to Bloomfield hotel fronting SM Mall. Got a room on 6th floor for 1,000 peso's per night inclusive of breakfast. Location wise it is great. Only 10 mins walk from the Victory Liner station and very near Sessions Road. Saw they have one hotel at Sessions Rd but it looks older than the one I stayed. Room is clean, hot water is good and since my room face behind the main road, so it is quiet. Jeepney rides to most places cost only 8.5 pesos. Will stay here again if I were to return to Baguio. Recomended.

• Stayed: September 2012
5  Thank David_TanPuchong
Reviewed September 11, 2012 via mobile

we stayed in hotel 45 near sm baguio. we tried to lool for other hotel to compare before we decided to check in and we did a very good choice! the hotel is clean at very affodable in price.. our room is not airconditioned but whats the need of aircon if it is a cold november.. well ventilated because of the windows. unlike other hotel that is a little bit dark and unmaintained carpet which made my nose irritated. the accomodation comes with breakfast. accessible to public transportation and off course accross sm baguio. we even had a free wifi from sm.

• Stayed: November 2011
3  Thank fabchell
Reviewed July 30, 2012

I went to Baguio for a vacation. I was originally booked in one of the hotel in Marcos Highway Road. Though it’s very cheap, however the location is quite far in Session Road.

Since I arrived 7AM in Baguio, I have tried to drop by at Hotel 45 Extension and asked for a rate. Surprisingly, it’s just P1000.00 per day, just right for my budget. The staffs allow me to see the room first before paying for it and the room looks clean, new and simple. I grabbed it and checked in early.

Staffs are very friendly, warm and nice. The room is spacious. Pillows and mattress are soft and had a good sleep during my stay.

The Hotel 45 (Extension) is strategically located in upper Session Road and it’s just a walking distance going to SM, Session Road, Cathedral and Burnham Park.

CONS: The complimentary food is so-so. But that’s not really a big deal for me.

All in all, I’m very satisfied and will definitely check in again at Hotel 45 Extension for my next visit.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled solo
4  Thank herbievore
Reviewed July 28, 2012

after a long travel fr manila to baguio I had mixed emitions, tired and excited to sleep. we arrived in hotel 45 at 9pm and its really a surprise to see that its very dirty from the lobby going to the reception area, the vinegar smell all over the area bec the kitchen is right beside the reception area. We checked in for the reason that there are no avail rooms in other hotel widin the area. No one assists us though they saw me that I am carrying 3 big bags and a small daughter with me. The room is a bit smelly and dirty including linens, shower heater is not functioning and telepone is also dirty with foul smell. Staff were not that friendly and needs to be trained on customer service. I will not recomend this hotel esp for first timers in baguio.

• Stayed: July 2012
4  Thank clairebear0120
Reviewed July 26, 2012

We booked over the phone and even asked the person on the other line if it's the one fronting SM. She said yes so I booked a matrimonial room as it was described in their website. Oh yes, they have one and the pictures in there are the ones taken in their new bldg. We arrived in Baguio with Heavy rains pouring. The taxi driver brought us to the one in Bagumbayan street since the arrows were pointing to that street. when we approached the reception area, it was confirmed that we are billeted there. We were showed two rooms to choose from. both have irregular shapes so we chose the brighter one. It was clean enough with complete toiletries but w/o hairdryer. bed was comfy and blanket kept me warm since it was cold even w/o a/c. I called up recetion for addl pillows. 10/per. staff was okay so with the guard on duty. Breakfast was also satisfying considering that it was free.
A short nap at 4pm turned to a long one and we woke up at 9pm famished. we planned to go out but it rained hard again so we went down the reception area to ask if they still accept orders and was told that only the toppings are available, we chose fish fillet and beef something, hehe. food was bland. better have food delivered fr, fastfood chain. Next day, guard said that it's easier to hail a taxi at Leonard wd st and pointed to us thw bldg infront wherein we could ride the elevator to its upperground floor and exit there. Turns out, IT"S the NEW BLDG.stayed 1 night and transferred to nearby hotel.

Room Tip: state and confirm that you are booking in the new bldg located at Leonard Wood. choose a room at the...
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple