“I'll come back La Brea - but please at the room of my choice”
Review of La Brea INN

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Baguio
La Brea INN
Ranked #21 of 95 Baguio B&B and Inns
Cainta, Rizal
“I'll come back La Brea - but please at the room of my choice”
Reviewed January 6, 2010

We had a comfortable stay during our first two nights at La Brea's 6th Floor. My only child requested for another night and in a hush-hush requested for an extension. We were given another room at the 5th floor as the room we're occupying was reserved already. We're thankful considering that the hotel is experiencing high occupancy but got unhappy/uncomfortable with the "foul smell" of the room where we transferred. It looked like the first/previous occupants, vomitted or made the room untidy with leftovers. It has fresh linens/clean areas but air freshnener and opening the windows did not help eliminate the foul smell. With that, our 3rd night was not that OK as we're very particular about the good smell of a room. Anyways, we had fun in Baguio and plan to check-in again at la Brea. The location is GREAT and the rates reasonable. I just hope the management will spare budgets for fresheners / lysol and occupants / guests would cooperate in maintaining clean and odor-free rooms. Just like what we did treating it our own. Thanks to the guys who attended to us. Hope you'' ll give me my preferred room on my next visit there.

• Stayed December 2009, traveled with family
2 Thank Msmaarte

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
philippines
Reviewed October 14, 2009

la brea inn located along session road is smack at the center of baguio. it's walking distance to sm mall, burnham park, baguio city cathedral, market, and of course, the ukay-ukay... the staff are friendly and very accommodating. rates are cheap too...

• Liked — rates and location
  • Disliked — small room
  • Stayed January 2009, traveled with friends
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2 Thank janfootie
Manila
Reviewed September 29, 2009

The things I liked the best about this hotel was the location (right smack on busy Session Road), the fuss-free check-in process, and the fact that they let us check in at 10am. We got the standard room for P1,100.00, and the room was very spacious, much larger than we expected for the price. Bathroom was adequate, but the hot shower wasn't working properly--probably the only downside to this hotel. I'd still stay here the next time I go to Baguio.

Stayed September 2009, traveled as a couple
1 Thank tidei
manila
Reviewed April 10, 2009

La Brea Inn is affordable, yes! However I left some money on my wallet inside the room and went outside for 4 hours. When we got back I noticed my bag open and the money was gone. Although it's not that really big its still troubling that someone can access our rooms even after leaving the keys to the the receptionist. We reported it to the owner however he said that they dont know. According to their policies they wont cover anything lost and we understand however on their policies its written that there are security cameras so I was confident that whoever went into our room will be caught on tape. I asked the owner if they have the video and he just replied non nonchalantly " Its not working"
So beware!

• Stayed April 2009, traveled as a couple
2 Thank ManilaKeekee

Travelers are raving about these Baguio hotels

Maui Hawaii
Reviewed March 20, 2009

We went Baguio together with my son and my cousins, and we stayed LA Brea inn for 5days , i would highly recommend this place because its very affordable very close to everything walking distance to SM Baguio,market & Burnham park....

1 Thank xane21
manila
Reviewed March 3, 2009

Me and my fiancee stayed here for a couple of days to relax, its very affordable with a comfortable room to stay. it's near burnham park and ukay2x. You can also take a jeepney across the street to go to mine's view, the mansion and people's park. It is located at the center of session road with many different restaurant to choose from. you can order KFC,Yellow Cab, Shakeys, pizza hut and chowking and have it deliver to your room. I will recommend it to all my family and friends.

Bulacan
Reviewed February 17, 2009

Its my first time in La Brea and nothing i can say is " its a perfect place "
Anywhere you want to go you just walk going to market burham park mcdo burger jollibee.
The service they give to us is just a perfect one i ever experience since i came back and forth in BAguio City.
Just Perfect score.
We just stay there last Feb. 15-16,2009 with my little girl age 6 and she is agree that the place is comfortable for me and for her becoz of the huge i think its double size bed that fit for us.
One t.v with cable the hot/cold shower is perfect the lights is good the comfort room is very much clean for me huh! because when you check -in either of the hotels the comfort room is the first one to check . If you want a hot water you just dial in a phone inside the room and they will deliver it in your room for the cost of php 2.00 per cup its good or a cold one cost only php 5.00 to 10.00.
Really am gonna recommend this hotel to everyone.

1 Thank Louise039