“Almost 5 stars, but not this time”
Review of The Coffee Library

The Coffee Library
Ranked #229 of 453 Restaurants in Baguio
Description: A rustic-themed cafe located at the heart of Baguio City that offers Vietnamese, Italian and Benguet coffee, Vietnamese cuisine, appetizers, pastas, rice meals, burgers, all-day breakfast and desserts! We now serve Turkish coffee. Laos and Cambodian-style coffee coming soon!
Reviewed January 21, 2020

Nice decor and ambiance, music that pleasures allowing you to engage in conversations, good menu and good food. The cafe is located in college area and is frequented by students. Two of us visited the Coffee Library for a taste of Vietnamese food and coffee. At this point I was thinking about 5 star review. However the number of stars diminished in time. My order came first. I waited few minutes for my companion to get the food. It was not coming. I did not want my meal to get cold so after few minutes I started eating while my companion patiently stared at me. Only after I finished eating the second order was put on the table and now I was watching my companion eating. This changed my 5 star review to only 4 stars.

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (38)

Reviewed June 6, 2019 via mobile

Great place great people!!! Wow this place is so great will keep
Coming back here and la union and Manila!

Date of visit: June 2019
1  Thank Kobzajj
Reviewed March 1, 2019

I just loved the pizza plus lemon grass tea that suits for an afternoon break without drinking coffee.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed January 24, 2019

We went there last December 2018 and there are a lot of people and no table available for 2 person only. I saw an available big table (for 12pax maybe) with a sign "reserved". I asked the one guy staff if we can just sit there since it is not occupied yet but he said it is already reserved for a group of people. So we waited on the bench with a low coffee table (it is really unconvenient to eat there since we are already starving) and about to order when 2 foreigners came and the guy staff let them take the big table he said that was reserved for a big group. I felt angry and dismay that the guy gave special treatment with foreigners and not with his same nationality. So we just left and when I looked back at the cafe, the guy was staring at us with no guilt feeling as if telling us that we cannot afford their food.

Date of visit: December 2018
1  Thank jjy12345
Reviewed January 20, 2019 via mobile

We went here hoping to eat pizza but then almost everything on the menu is not available so we're quite disappointed. The food is quite okay for the price and can be shared but nothing really is so special. In addition the lady server is not so accommodating and so we had a hard time trying to get her attention every once in a while. I hope they can improve the availability of their food on the menu and train their servers to be more friendly.

Date of visit: December 2018