“Excellent Hotel”
Review of Bloomfield Hotel

Bloomfield Hotel
Ranked #6 of 50 Hotels in Baguio
Reviewed June 8, 2010

This is my first time here in BAguio... Bloomfield Hotel is my 1st choice on my list, and boom it didnt fail me..
Excellent Hotel / Cafe Service...
Punctual and friendly Hotel Staff..,
Money Value Hotel... 3 star price for a 5 star room/service...
Very good location, very accessible to Baguios attractions...
Rooms are nice, ive been to Suite B and Suite A, very very very suite (sweet)...

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank danlovesarah10

Reviewed June 5, 2010

Overall, the service in this hotel is superb. I called in the hotel early in the morning to reserve a room and they told me that they require a deposit for me to reserve a room. They advised me to walk-in when I arrive Baguio. I did what they told me and when I got there (its like a 10 minutes walk from Victory Liner Station), check-in process what like 2 minutes. :-)

Room was basic but comfortable. It was clean, hotel-like style. Not the usual "hotels" that usually looks like a "motel". They didnt have a dental kit in the room but you can request for one anytime for free.

Location wise, better than the other hotels because its near SM, Burnham Park and restaurants.

I liked their room service, you can call anytime and request for anything. People are nice and accomodating. Best of it, free wifi!

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank jadeandthecity
Reviewed June 1, 2010

I never been in hotel in Baguio where in we can just take a walk to go to Session Road, Baguio Cathedral, Burnham Park, SM Baguio, Bus Terminals and Baguio Market. We been to those places wherein we never rode a jeep or taxi. The place where Bloomfield hotel is located is very convenient. The Hotel staff were very friendly and they always smile. I highly recommend this hotel to my friends!

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank JHULLEN
Reviewed May 31, 2010

Just coming from the U.S. my wife and I wanted a comfortable and safe place to stay. Bloomfield is all that. We had family members come over and their suites are great for little gatherings. You will be close to baguio's biggest mall. Just minutes away when walking. Near Session Road you can stroll down with lots of shops. Left lots of valubles in the room, nothing was ever touched. Stayed in other Hotels in Baguio and this is hands down by far the best. Staff is very friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 27, 2010

IT is nice for me, because our room is clean and it has a good smell and you can just walk when you want to go to SM bathrooms are big and their television hav a cable. the only negative in this hotel is that breakfast are not free and their deluxe room and superior deluxe room is located on the basement below the parking lot and it is hard to find service and use wifi there so we must go to the lobby to find service so we could text and use the wifi but their facilities are realy nice and clean and foods are delicious and the staffs are friendly.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank thea04
Reviewed May 7, 2010

Good location.. 5-10 minutes walk to SM and session rd. The Jr. suite room is ok.. Five of us were able to fit in comfortably. The deluxe room is a little crowded for 2 however.
Room service is above average .. the usual request for towels or hot water is fast.
The restaurant is small.. it could get crowded when guests have breakfast at the same time.
There is ongoing construction adjacent to the hotel (backside). It gets a little noisy at daytime coz our room is at the back.
The room rates are reasonable. Overall, we're happy we stayed at Bloomfield.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank sa_ria2
Reviewed April 14, 2010

our room is clean and smelled really good..good location and right across sm baguio..hotel staffs are friendly and accommodating..

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled as a couple