Tripadvisor

“Excellent food”

Restaurante Paprika Trujillo Centro
Ranked #162 of 401 Restaurants in Trujillo
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Congrats to Chefs of this restaurant, food is really amazing, quite a bit expensive for Peru standards but value for money is very good. I will definitely return back here.

Date of visit: December 2019
Write a reviewReviews (2)
Reviewed September 25, 2019

I stayed in the Costa de Sol Centro hotel and Paprika is their hotel restaurant, so I didn't intend to eat here. However I got sick and spent 3 days in bed and their room service was excellent so I ate in the restaurant several times. This is a real restaurant, not like hotel food. And they have lovely glass window/walls that open onto the pool and courtyard.

Date of visit: September 2019
1  Thank Suzanne T
Trip64104200155, Jefe de operaciones at Restaurante Paprika Trujillo Centro, responded to this reviewResponded September 27, 2019

Dear guest, we are glad to know that we were up to your expectations, we´ll continue working to always be your first dining choice while your stay in our hotel.

Luis Arbaiza