“LOVED IT”

Ranked #22 of 66 Hotels in Puno
los angeles
“LOVED IT”
Reviewed September 12, 2009

This hotel is in great location, less than half a block from the city square and two blocks from all the restaurants and bars. The staff was super friendly and helpful. The rooms were spacious and clean, with a blow dryer, a heater (it gets extremely cold at night) and the bathtub even had jets. Not to be compared with the Las Vegas Venetian, but, by far the best room I stayed in all of Peru with the cleanest bathroom! Breakfast was delicious with made-to-order omelets. I highly recommend it to all travelers stopping in Puno.

• Stayed August 2009, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Reviewed September 30, 2008

I was booked at a different discount Hostel through my group tour and on arriving I hated it - As I walked down the street to town I saw the Royal Inn and went in and asked thier rate. They gave me a great deal and were willing to help me move my luggage, so I switched hotels. I was very sick with a flu and they brought me asprin and hot teas and took very good care of me. They have free internet service a very good breakfast . The rooms are very clean and comfortable and I was able to leave my luggage there when I went on an overnight tour.
I was so glad I switched hotels from the dark musty hostel to the Royal Inn.
Great Stay -I recommend it!

• Liked — Clean, Modern up to date
  • Disliked — N/A
  • Stayed August 2008, traveled solo
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Puno
Reviewed September 16, 2008

I stayed here for 3 days and it was very pleasant. Nice room, plenty of hot water, good dinner with live entertainment, good breakfast, and a very courteous, helpful, and friendly staff.

Stayed September 2008
Travelers also viewed these Puno hotels
Tierra Viva Puno Plaza Hotel
#20 of 66 in Puno
Sol Plaza Hotel Puno
Sol Plaza Hotel Puno
#23 of 66 in Puno

Been to Royal Inn Hotel? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Royal Inn Hotel

Property: Royal Inn Hotel
Address: Ayachucho 438, Puno 5151, Peru
Location: Peru > Puno Region > Puno
Bar / Lounge Beach Business Center with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Restaurant Room Service Suites Wheelchair access
#3 On the Beach Hotel in Puno
#12 Business Hotel in Puno
Hotel Class:3.5 star — Royal Inn Hotel 3.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Priceline and Hotel.de so you can book your Royal Inn Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Hotel Royal Puno