This is a good modern hotel with sizeable rooms and an extremely comfortable huge bed. The restaurant was nice and the hotel offers panoramic view over lake titicaca. Also good free wifi.
The hotel is just outside the town of Puno, - in our opinion this is a good thing as the town has little to offer. If you do a tour of the uros islands we recommend you dont eat the totora reeds unless you enjoy stomach cramps.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa Andina Premium Puno is located on the shores of Lake Titicaca, the highest navigable lake in the world, and offers its visitors spectacular views and a wide variety of services in order to make their trip an unforgettable experience. The hotel has 45 - 100% non-smoker comfortable Superior rooms on two floors and a Suite. Some rooms offer a breathtaking view of Lake Titicaca. All rooms are equiped with stove, safe deposit box, coffee kit, iron and hair dryer. Casa Andina Premium Puno features: Internet Center, Internet WiFi, ATM, laundry services and parking. After a long day of walking rest and relax in our Massage Salon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Agoda, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Casa Andina Premium Puno reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Andina Private Collection Puno Hotel Puno
- Puno Casa Andina Private Collection